• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Glock

Nice!

Runs me $5.50 for two hours, but I always burn through my ammo well before my time is up anyway. See you around...

mingaa~

You're gonna love the Gen3 G34. I have one with Trijicons on it and it's an amazing shooter! I occasionally carry it on duty, otherwise it's always kept in my gear bag.

I thought (well, mainly my wife) I had alot of mags. I now have a worthy goal to shoot for.
"But Honey, CML has 16 mags for his Glock 21 alone!" :D

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Nice!

Runs me $5.50 for two hours, but I always burn through my ammo well before my time is up anyway. See you around...
Man, we're getting hosed. $8/hr per person, even if you're sharing a lane + $3 for a backer w/ two targets. You can use your own targets, but you still have to pay for the backer. It's that or drive 45 min to my aunts, but they got cattle that are out and about preventing shooting at times. I really do hate city living.

Sorry brother.

The local spot we frequent is state funded and run by volunteer RSOs, so it keeps their prices down.

Same here. They do have a gunsmithing shop and small selection of items, sk that may have something to do with it. It's a nice facility that's covered and offers steel, bowling pins and hanging tree stumps to shoot at.

That's where I get jealous.

At our range we can only shoot paper, non-silhouette targets off of cardboard backers.

Color filled one of my mags to see how it would look ... I'm really happy with the results. Still got some finishing to do on it, but here she be:
DSCN0573-rotated.jpg

Nice, I like the change in color as round count decreases.

7205352098_a45df9c9c2.jpg

Had this uploaded - I'll do the velvet and Vaseline - ammo-n-mags shot later!!
The little one is the G22 40 the long neck is the 34 9mm and, yes, my IDPA scores have been improving. The 14th was a match in the AM followed by a 3 stage steel shotgun match - new to me but I was 15 of 32 in shotgun. First time I shot a steel Texas Star.

Saturday was a 2-Gun with pistols and rifles (more USPSA style) - still waiting for results to be posted. The Texas Star appeared here too - this time it was with pistols!

Texas_Star_Target_lg.jpg

The AmeriGlo green fiber optic goes on the 34 today - see if I can get on the front sight faster with that?!?!

Just finished upgrading my G22, I added a few things hoping to make it a better SD pistol
1. extended mag release
2. extended slide release
3. Ghost Maker Patrol trigger connector
4. maritime spring cups
5. 6# trigger spring
6. 6# extra power firing pin spring
7. reduced weight firing pin safety plunger spring
Before installation of these parts, I polished all the internal metal parts ".25 Glock trigger job" It reduced the trigger pull slightly and produced a very smooth trigger overall. This pistol is my "go to war" pistol, I will be adding a stainless steel guide rod, lone wolf match grade threaded barrel, and a good set of trijicon night sights. Has any member done anything similar to this to their Glocks?

Back