• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I found this site as a result of a specific Google search for Mossberg firearms owners. I have a couple of other interests and I use specific sites for help and advice. The internet is a wonderful place for information even if it has its bad points and seedy areas.

Glad to see you made it to the forum and I am sorry you had issues signing up initially.

Sent from my iPhone

Texas_Made said:
I found Mossberg Owners thru Shotgun W. I believe it was Brad who helped me out with registering. I was researching Mossberg's for my first 12 gauge pump. Then purchased a Mossberg 500.

GO TEXANS

I found you guys through Google as well trying to track down a 930

TOMMY here in Northwest Houston. Found Mossberg Owners after buying my 3rd mossy and needed some info on my 930 spx.Did a net search and found this sight.I have a a 500 pistol grip,a 590 and a 930spx. Love them all.Shotties can be used for home defense ,bird hunting,deer hunting and have proven track record in combat.For me the do all weapon.Every home should have a shotgun. :mrgreen:

I wanted to buy accessories then realized how many owners opinions I was missing from my purchasing decisions. It's a double edged sword but I'm so thankful for this forum. Has taught me a lot.

Sent from my iPhone 5

looking to buy my first shotgun, a Mooberg 50589, I started reading all I can find about shotguns and the other night boom, MO forum...

after some research I find a Moosberg 500 mariner (50273) and the rest of my story will be in a few weeks when it arrive to sunny Puerto Rico.

now I am triying to buy the ATI stock and forend in destroyer gray but looks like no one have it, then will be a ghost ring sight...

finnaly, keep the good work!!!

PK380 (the rookie)

Welcome aboard! Have you tried contacting ATI on the forum here?

Welcome aboard!

You've certainly got great taste in shotguns. Good luck on your search for parts and I'm looking forward to seeing how your mariner turns out. Let us know if you have any questions along the way...

Back