• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Asking for prayers

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
This morning I found out my youngest sons' best friend was bitten by a copperhead 3 times and was flown out of state and is not doing so well, so I am asking that you guys say a prayer for the little 5 year old fella.

I don't know any further details

Holy cow, 3 times!!! That sucks!

My thoughts are going out for the little guy.

I've never been bitten but I've seen a lot of the medical shows on it, even in the best case it looks to be a very unpleasent experience.

Our thoughts are with him and his family! Speedy recovery little buddy! I couldn't imagine either of my kids getting bit (or anything bad happening to them)!

That's horrible, especially for a little guy.

Consider him prayed for!

Done....Sending my warmest wishes for a speedy and healthy recovery.

I received some great news a few minutes ago and wanted to share it with you guys.

He was released from the hospital and is doing pretty good all things considered. His foot is still swollen and discolored, but he is walking on it some (per doctors instructions) and is asking for his video game when he gets home

He will have to continue getting treatment for his foot because viper bites affect the skin and muscles over long term that he is going to have to watch and treat accordingly and still has a long road ahead of him, so he and his family are going to still need continued prayers for a while. But it looks like the most perilous part is behind him.

I wanted to thank each of you for your prayers. I fully believe that this could've turned out a lot differently considering the severity.

Thanks for the update. I was going to inquire on how the little guy was faring.

Sounds like he got very lucky, glad to hear he is doing OK.

Great news! I finally got around to follow up on this thread. In 20 years he'll have a good story to tell to his buddy's.

Dude, thats awesome! I've been thinkin bout him!

Still prayin here man!!!

Back