• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

VCS Mossbergs

I have to agree! And is that bolt black or is that just how it's looking on my system? Either way, this is a great value for anyone looking at getting a home defense shot gun with the Vang Comp. treatment. It'd be nice to see a XS Big Dot sight or some other type of night site on here, but I'm sure to keep it at a great price some aftermarket options had to be left up to the end user. Great job again guys! If I didn't already have 2 500's I'd defiantly pick one of these up.

The bolt is Blued, from the factory.

This is how the Basic gun will be. If a customer wants to, they can upgrade. Of course, it would cost more.

We've got barrels for sale!!
Mossberg 500 18" or 20" with VCS and Ports.
PLUS a VCS Mossberg Safety and Stanless Steel Follower all for $195.00 plus shipping.

Are your barrels safe to shoot slugs out of? I would LOVE to swap mine over to a 20" and get your barrel, but I hunt with mine as well as HD, so I need to be able to shoot slugs out of it

Gumby!!! Good price for all that!!!

Itsricmo, You absolutely can do slugs! I use mine with slugs too!

Awesome! It is something to add to the list! :D

I don't think I would need the follower and safety but I like the barrel! :D

Ive got some video of the VCS barrel at night! I was comparing loads through a 20" VCS and a 20" non VCS.

I figured at night you could actually see the muzzle flash to get a fair portrayal of whats happenin and just how much of the gasses are vented through the porting. I was able to get some stills too!

Anyhow, linked through my sig are some videos and the night video is in there somewhere. At some point in the video I'm firing slugs through each barrel and youll be able to see the difference!

Here's the deal. These are used barrels, but they're in good shape.
Ordinarily the VCS with Ports on your barrel is $255. The Oversize Safety is $35, the Stainless Steel Follower is $22. That's $312 plus shipping.
For $195 you'll get a barrel with VCS & Ports, the Safety and Follower plus shipping.
If you want one, get your order in, we sold 16 to one gun shop a couple days ago.

Dang! That's excellent! 16 to one shop!!!?

Folks, if you're looking, jump on this deal!

Back