• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Thank You Mossberg!!

I am the coordinator for our club's Hunter Safety Education. This year we certified 79 youth and a few adults. Since the youth mentor program was enacted in our state of Michigan, we are getting much younger students. This year we had some pretty small shooters. SO, I decided that we need to purchase some smaller rifles (went through Savage for that) and called Mossberg if they had a program similar to Savage that supports Hunter Education programs and such to be able to purchase guns at discount. They do :p So we are in the process of buying at least 2 Mini 510 20 gauge shotguns. One little girl was so small that the RO had to hold the Rem 11-87 youth SG barrel up to save the top of our trap house from blowing off :lol:

That's awesome! Good to know Mossberg participates in that type of program.

kris7047th said:
One little girl was so small that the RO had to hold the Rem 11-87 youth SG barrel up to save the top of our trap house from blowing off :lol:

That is so funny. I wish there were video.

Also, secretly I wish my daughter was interested in shooting at that young age. :lol:

Back