• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My Mossberg 930 Autoloader Build Thread...

I just got mine this past week. I wonder if they just started to include that adapter or it was missing in yours. Maybe you should contact Limbsaver and see what they have to say.

I contacted them this morning about it. I figured it was something missing in the kit.

p1031367355-4.jpg

p625832395-4.jpg

p772158833-4.jpg

p627257942-4.jpg

p1001073381-4.jpg

MAN! That stock and forend is just sick!!! I would sacrifice a body part for that set...:) Who made those for you?

Also, could tell me what Nodic Com. tube and cap you used to get that to flush out on the end?

Those are made by Ammo Head Design (www.ammoheaddesign.com) who is a vendor on the forum here. Send him a pm or email. I used the +2 with the XL cap and its a nearly perfect fit.

Where did you ge tthe heatshield? I just ordered a Mossberg 500 Thunder Ranch and it has the breacher barrel on it... Standard heatshields won't fit due to the thicker barrel... so I found Aimpro tactics makes one. I ordered parkerized finish, as they had that, olive green, dark earth, gray, and flat black... I'm wondering if I made the right choice with the parkerized since it appears that our barrels are matte black?

Just wondering what options you choose for the heat shield because it looks awesome!

Thanks,
-Nigel

I bought the barrel with the heat shield from the factory. It is spot welded onto the barrel.

i read thru this entire thread... and man your 930 by far IMHO is the best ive seen bar none...

i love how your simple and carefully choiced selection of well made parts and accessories have made this shotgun so goooood looking....plus the graphics make it stand out in a cool badass no nonsense sort of way...

I want it!!!!

Again congratulations on this well thought of build sir....hope to see more of it!

Back