• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Range Bags and Carry Cases

If you join or renew your NRA membership, you may want to do so at: AllinNRA.com At that site, you get the range bag with your membership. I'm not sure if that's true at the other NRA site. Take care. Tom Worthington.

OSOE Active Shooter Bag

Just picked up an OSOE Active Shooter Bag. I will be putting more pics up soon, and reviewing the bag.

309346_382396085148689_1414142815_n.jpg

Re: OSOE Active Shooter Bag

nitesite said:
I always look forward to your gear reviews!

As do I love to read and watch your reviews as well, Rossignol. :!:

nitesite said:
nitesite said:
I always look forward to your gear reviews!

As do I love to read and watch your reviews as well, Rossignol. :!:

Thank You and I appreciate it man! Wish I could get pics and be as comprehensive as these guys though!

No worries man! We can all understand that, and we'll be here!

100_3882.jpg

Active Shooter Bag. Shoulder strap is removeable with SRBs.

100_3883.jpg

Cover flaps for mag pouches have large Velcro patches for plenty of coverage and adjustment.

100_3884.jpg

PALs on the side. The shoulder strap attachment webbing is also reinforcement for the bottom of the bag.

100_3885.jpg

Back panel of the bag.

100_3886.jpg

Back pocket is secured with the two snaps shown.

100_3887.jpg

Back of the pocket is lined with Velcro for attaching holster, mag pouch, or other items.

100_3888.jpg

Heavy duty zipper closure for the main pocket.

100_3889.jpg

Interior of the bag is Velcro lined. OSOE Tool Bag Organizer is shown here.

100_3890.jpg

Tool Bag Organizer.

100_3891.jpg

Bottom of the bag. Reinforcement is done by sewing the shoulder strap webbing along the bottom of the bag. Very durable and provides a little extra protection.

100_3893.jpg

Cover flaps can be tucked into the pouches if desired.

100_3895.jpg

G19 in Velcro holster in rear pouch.

100_3896.jpg

100_3897.jpg

Otis kit, OTCs, and lens kit.

100_3898.jpg

Wedgit, Aimpoint magnifier, some TEMS stuff, a Becker Necker, shears, batteries, cuffs, SF E1B, Talon tool, chemlights, and a Sharpie.

100_3899.jpg

More TEMS.

100_3901.jpg

Celox, Quickclot, Halos.

100_3902.jpg

G19 mags in holders in rear pocket.

100_3903.jpg

The magazine pouch cover flaps are attached to the bag with Velcro, so the length can be adjusted as desired.

100_3904.jpg

Mag pouch cover flap removed.

Man thats a nice lookin bag! Very well thought out design it seems, and it looks pretty hardcore!

Great pics too! As always! ;)

looking for a specific case

Here's what I'm looking for, and I hope someone knows where I can find it.

1.soft case for my 20 ga 500,
1A black color
2. able to hold it with either the 24" or 18" barrel mounted
2A. without a lot of unused extra length... it looks like 44" inside will do
3. have a place for the other barrel.
4. have decent padding

I've got an oversized RedHead fanny pack w/ shoulder straps that I'm using right now. I just bought a used jogging stroller that I'll mount gun racks on and convert it to a gun hauler for the range. Lots of ideas out there.

Nice!

I've seen plenty of gun caddies, but never thought to convert a stroller. That's an outstanding idea...

I'm waiting to finally pick up my 930 SPX before I cut into the foam of my Pelican case. And after I that all sorted out, I will be posting tons of pics on the Range/Carry stuff I have.

Back