• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

2002 Honda s2000 STR autox and road race build...

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
Picking her up at the dealership. One owner and only 31,000 miles.
pasesehu.jpg

All bone stock.
2a6u9a6e.jpg

4y3aty5e.jpg

u7eburag.jpg

A little maintenance performed.
u7u4erud.jpg

seradyte.jpg

Circuit Hero shift lever extension.
3era5ada.jpg

SuperBrightLEDs setup.
a7a3y2er.jpg

ubederez.jpg

eja4usuj.jpg

Debadged s2000.
a5u9a2ar.jpg

AutoVation pedal setup.
buparena.jpg

Atomic orange OEM spoilers, TRM C3 wheels, Hankook R-S3 tires and 949 Racing lug nuts.
7yhy3uje.jpg

dane5a9a.jpg

agata6y9.jpg

SPC ball joints.
hysuhaqy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Very nice. Probably a bit faster than my CR-V. LOL

Thanks, its what been keeping me away from the boards. I need to instal my new brake pads, rotors and stainless lines. I am waiting on my roll bar to arrive and sway bar setup. I still need to order coilovers, full exhaust, engine management, intake and another set of rims and tires for wet conditions.

Nice...Dan...I would have thought you would go with yellow rims to keep the Mossberg colors flyin down the road...lol

Really fun cars to drive near the limit. Sounds like you know whet you are getting into. Lots of revs and row the gears - big smiles and popping eyes in your future - maybe some white knuckles too!! =^)

So, you'll be running in the Mod class in autocross? I tried to run the Mod class with my Miata for a couple years and just couldn't keep up with the Vettes, Camaros and Mustangs - at least not the top guys. I was usually in third to sixth place in a field of twenty-ish.

Have fun with it! While my auto interests are elsewhere I like all things automotive, especially when driving them hard is involved.

Street Mod2?? I started in GS ,landed in SM with a car I built for the Grassroots Motorsports Challange in 2002 - a 1991 AWD turbo DSM Talon. Took out the rear seats and narrowed the field in SM2. Ran a Neon ACR in STS and Club Trials - track days. Had a wheel and tore sponsor for a while but my outgoing cash flow just kept rising the more I advanced. An accident on the street (GD uninsured city morons) bought me out and the thought of building one of the cars that I really wanted plus the loss of sponsors sat me down for a while to think. What I learned along the way still gets me some smiles when the boy racers want to mess with the 'old dude' in the apparently stock 3G Mitsu Eclipse Gt with the gummy tires - downhill on ramp = bye-bye!! Hehe.

I am going to race the STR class to start but maybe I will run SSM down the road. I picked the s2000 as its a very reliable car and extremely competitive class. I used to run a evo8 in SM which was a blast but very expensive to stay in the front of the pack.

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364266840.882019.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364266840.882019.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 150
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364266879.714244.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364266879.714244.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 150
Back