• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

.22 Pistols: Pics and Discussion

Ruger MkIII:

IMG00062-20090928-1339.jpg

with the indispensable Ultimate Clip Loader:

IMG00063-20090928-1340.jpg

Playing around in Photoshop:

RugerMkIIIposterized.jpg

Re: Let's see your .22 pistols

My .22s...

Beretta 21a Bobcat Inox

Walther P22 Bi-Tone

w/ YHM .22 Mite Suppressor

pink? that makes me lol.

i should get one for my wife too now that i think about it. she loves purple...do they come in that?

omg..i just found these!

i gotta get one and have it done....

Ntcm1.jpg

7m40W.jpg

i know they are not 22's but its the purp....

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
This one belongs to the wife...

Damn , my wife just looked over my shoulder.....thanks man. what are these 400 or so ? .....she is now telling my son about it lol

Haha, sorry man.

They're runnin $325-$400 depending on the model. The new pink ones have a carbon fiber print that's pretty cool. There's a new desert digital camo model out that looks great as well.

These things are an absolute blast to shoot. I put another 500 rounds through mine last Saturday. Folks started gathering around to watch when I began to attach the suppressor. It's so silly quiet that the bullet impact is louder than the ignition! Not a single failure through the 500 rounds either.

nice, I have heard a suppressed MKII and you could really only hear the clank of the action, super cool

Here is my favorite target gun:
CIMG0468.jpg

And here is my favorite plinker:
CIMG0491.jpg

I just ordered a new 7 inch barrel for the 22A to shoot outdoors this summer with my old Leupold scope.

Of course we are!

I've been thinkin about pickin up one of those little NAAs for a long while, but just when I'm about to drop the money I find something else that makes a bigger boom. I've shot a few of em and they're fun little pistols.

Nothing special,a Hi-Standard Sentinel R-101.I also have one of their .22 Mag. Derringers,but no pictures yet.
Bob

Attachments

• Hi-Standard Sentinel.JPG
    Hi-Standard Sentinel.JPG
    235 KB · Views: 1,202

Here is my Beretta M71 which saw service in Israël. Not a deadeye weapon at 15 m but still cool for plinkering ! :mrgreen:

196505_10150152060749081_730094080_6634332_1734533_n.jpg

The mag can hold 8 cartridges and with remington HV golden bullets it kicks and scream more than some 9mm ! :lol:

22lr Conversion Kits

I was doing some browsing for my glock and i found out that you could get a 22lr conversion kit for your glock or 1911. The two kits out there are made buy advantage arms and ceiner. There both pretty pricey. My question is anyone have any experience with these? Are they worth it? And do either of these work better thatn the other?

Re: 22lr Conversion Kits

No experience with them myself, but personally I don't understand buying these kits when for almost the same price you can buy a dedicated .22lr plinker like a Walther P22 or a SIG Mosquito. I understand why people might want them, but it just doesn't seem practical to me...

Re: 22lr Conversion Kits

You make a good point, i seen a 22lr revolver for like 160. Thinkin about doing that instead.

Back