• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Aimpro 18.5" Heat shield

VitSports6 said:
Did it make it? and was it useful? I hope so on both accounts :)

I left for home from my university this weekend on Friday and it hadn't come in yet :(. But I'm sure my roommate got it already there at my apartment. I'll give you an update as soon as possible! :D

Once again, thanks for helping me out :D

shellslinger said:
Just an update. USPS seems to be real slow :( haven't gotten the piece yet. But I will keep an eye out for it.

Strange, USPS has always been awesome, and I have shipped thousands of dollars worth of stuff through them, some items insured, some not, and around the world even. Sometimes do to customs, things slow down but that isnt the case here.

Do yall have the tracking number, or delivery conformation?

It was simply thrown in the mail with 2 stamps, I asked our mail man about it he said it should be good to go, I'm a little bummed.

Maybe check with the post office, it it wouldnt ship, it may be there?

It's alright guys. My USPS service here is extremely slow at times. Sometimes my brothers would send me letters from home (it's about two hours away from the university) and it would take 3 - 4 days to get here.

It'll get here when it gets here. But Thank you all once again! :) Especially Brian!

Just spoke with the Mailman, He said if there was any issue, It would be sent back to me, So it may just be going via China or something.
Please keep let me know when/if it shows up.

VitSports6 said:
Ripsnortr said:
You can see all about the complete install in my thread HERE

I linked your thread in post #3 here, Its a great write up. :mrgreen:

Voilà!

0507020828.jpg

It measures 15+mm and 3" length and drilled to 3.5mm, I hope it works, I do have some concerns, But it may work perfectly.
I will get it shipped out today, If I can beat the Mailman.

EDIT.
Damn cat hairs...

Anyway you can make anything like this again??

I just got this for my 18.5" breacher barrel and they don't supply the spacer at all... This is kind of stupid why they wouldn't do such a thing...

Now I need some type of a spacer...

I will pay you for the above as well...

Thanks,
-Nigel

NewShockerGuy said:
VitSports6 said:
Ripsnortr said:
You can see all about the complete install in my thread HERE

I linked your thread in post #3 here, Its a great write up. :mrgreen:

Voilà!

0507020828.jpg

It measures 15+mm and 3" length and drilled to 3.5mm, I hope it works, I do have some concerns, But it may work perfectly.
I will get it shipped out today, If I can beat the Mailman.

EDIT.
Damn cat hairs...

Anyway you can make anything like this again??

I just got this for my 18.5" breacher barrel and they don't supply the spacer at all... This is kind of stupid why they wouldn't do such a thing...

Now I need some type of a spacer...

I will pay you for the above as well...

Thanks,
-Nigel
Hi Nigel.
Get me a length(center of hole to barrel ring)and I will see if I can get it done in the next day or so, You can PM me an address as well.
Sorry to hear about your troubles.

EDIT...
Does yours have one or two holes, If two, I will need the measurement on that as well

Brian,

I will get you the measurements tonight after work.

My heatshield from Aimpro only has one screw. Would I still use that little plastic piece that goes inbetween the heatshield clamp part... IE: The plastic piece goes in the center of the left and right side of the front heatshield, then I put the screw with washer and then use the lock washer nut on the other side to tighten it down, but there is nothing to stop I guess the forward movement if that makes sense. I will take a picture of it tonight for you so you can see as well, because I'm probably not explainging that right..

Thanks so much!
-Nigel

NewShockerGuy said:
Brian,

I will get you the measurements tonight after work.

My heatshield from Aimpro only has one screw. Would I still use that little plastic piece that goes inbetween the heatshield clamp part... IE: The plastic piece goes in the center of the left and right side of the front heatshield, then I put the screw with washer and then use the lock washer nut on the other side to tighten it down, but there is nothing to stop I guess the forward movement if that makes sense. I will take a picture of it tonight for you so you can see as well, because I'm probably not explainging that right..

Thanks so much!
-Nigel

Yes, Just measure the area from the screw hole to where it is suppose to stop, As long as its not over 6" I should be able to make another.

Brian,

Just sent you a pm with some pictures!

Sorry about the delay.

Thanks again and let me know if there is anything you need as far as measurments further..etc.

-Nigel

Back