• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Holsters, We have them! ***Photo Thread***

I just picked up some New Kydex... I need a new belt for this rig

RizGear_zps077bf75f.jpg

Sweet rig AC!

That looks amazing and incredibly functional. 5.11 makes some decent load bearing belts. The local mil/police supply store here carries a variety of them.

Is that a 10rd 1911 mag I see?

Nice setup AC!!

I got a couple IWB's for my Kimber. I've still got a few weeks before the UBG Regulator OWB shows up.

Winthrop Holsters. I've got one of these for my Govt too.
DSC00835_zpsbf05d6d9.jpg

DSC00838_zpsf521e517.jpg

Occidental Leather Erinyes by TTGunleather
DSC00836_zps43bcb77c.jpg

DSC00837_zps63cc7ca0.jpg

I ordered a Streamlight TLR 3 for my M&P 9 and decided to get a holster to fit with the flashlight mounted. I got ahold of Randy at CrossFire Holsters (http://crossfireholsters.com/index.html) and got him to make me one. He'll pretty much make it to whatever specs you want and included a pair of IWB loops for me to try with it too. I'll be tryin' it out over the next few days.

DSC00859.jpg

DSC00860.jpg

DSC00861.jpg

DSC00862.jpg

I just picked up this lightly used Galco Fed Paddle holster for my S&W 4516. $28 shipped on Ebay. Looking for a matching double mag pouch now. Found one from Blackhawk for $35 shipped, but still looking.
T2eC16NHJGoE9nuQeR6BQnweKFew60_57.jpg

553729_10151063943869633_1521378240_n.jpg

I hope this wasn't posted. I didn't have time to check through all the old posts. I haven't ever seen one of these before. It looks like it would be very effective. I'll try to find out who makes it.

Here's a review of two holsters I tested recently:

Bobby Cleveland is the proprietor of Cleveland's Holsters LLC located in West Allis, Wisconsin.

https://clevelandsholsters.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Clevelan ... 3708154588

CLEVELANDLOGO1-1.jpg

Bobby was gracious enough to send me two holsters to test and review for the members here. One for a Glock 30SF and one for a Colt 1911a1.

G30CHCUT-1.jpg

CHUNCUT1911HOLSTER-1.jpg

Cleveland's Holsters are made from 100% American manufactured materials and are produced for a variety of pistols and revolvers. The two styles offered are the CUT: which provides the wearer minimal yet adequate firearm coverage protecting and padding it from the body, and allows for a quicker presentation and access to the trigger...and the UNCUT: which provides the wearer full coverage of the firearm padding the sharp edges while protecting it from perspiration. Colors options include the natural tan or a dyed jet black.

CLEVELANDHOLSTERstyles.jpg

The main components of the two holsters sent for review are tanned Horsehide and Kydex. Bobby uses American Horsehide because it is a denser leather than cowhide, making it rugged yet comfortable. This material also helps to keep the firearm isolated from the body and acts as a barrier to naturally corrosive sweat. Horsehide also molds itself to your frame and retains that shape the more you wear it. For added comfort, the edges of the horsehide are burnished to provide a comfortable fit, a smooth finish, and to discourage the peeling of the leather over time.

Kydex is a line of thermoplastic acrylic-polyvinyl chloride materials vacuum formed by Bobby to the dimensions of the firearm type you've ordered for an exact fit. The high profile design of the Kydex mold positions the mouth of the holster above the beltline, thus allowing for a secure one-handed reholster of the firearm. In addition the design acts as extended protection of the frame as well as the entire slide and barrel.

Adjustable retention is achieved by American manufactured screws of solid brass that have been oxidized to a non glare black finish. As the leather stretches from wear, these screws can be tightened to regain retention.

The seven position "J" shaped belt clips are manufactured from sturdy American steel and are also oxidized to a non glare black finish and can be worn both over the belt or under the belt and will allow the wearer to tuck in their shirt for a deeper concealment. These can easily be swapped out for a set of Kydex belt clips for a nominal charge. Cleveland's Holsters offer 49 positions of cant ( position and angle of the firearm ) to enable the wearer to orientate the holster to their preference.

Each Cleveland Holster is backed by a 100% non-prorated Lifetime Guarantee. If you ever have a problem with any Cleveland Holster due to defects in materials or craftsmanship...simply ship it back and it will be repaired FREE of Charge !!

I also wanted to include that Cleveland's Holsters sent the two holsters via USPS Priority Mail, in a very timely manner, utilizing a non-descript manila envelope.

The opening of this package revealed a see-through resealable plastic bag that included a colorful Cleveland's Holsters marquee that can be used as a target should the buyer wish...

CHCUTUNPACK.jpg

A small tube of American made Vibra-Tite Thread Locker ( medium strength ), that is similar to Loctite Blue, is included to secure the retention screws once your satisfied with the way you have configured it...

And, at a nominal cost, an extra set of Kydex belt clips can be purchased should you desire them.

A small 23 page booklet entitled: " What Every Gun Owner Needs To Know About Self-Defense Law", written by Marty Hayes, J.D. and provided by the Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network, INC. was also included. This pamphlet is very informative for anyone who carries a firearm for self defense and provides an application to join the ACLD Network.

I have been able to wear the CUT style black dyed G30SF holster for one full month as my EDC rig and I must say that I am a true believer in this style of holster for everyday concealed carry. The holster was very easy to configure and comfortable to wear. The design spreads the weight of the firearm around the entire waist and the non-descript "J" clips can be worn either under the belt or secured to the belt as the user desires. I wore mine with a Blackhawk Riggers Belt and the system worked flawlessly. The ability to configure the cant in any of 49 different positions enables the user an ability to custom tailor the fit perfectly. I also plan to wear the UNCUT style neutral colored holster for my Gold Cup National Match for a period of one month and will post the pictures when that time frame has expired.

Below find images of the holster as new in package... as well as images of the holster after a full month of wear:

G30WITHHOLSTER.jpg

CUT30DAYWORN1.jpg

CUTBACKWORN-1.jpg

Been wearing my new DeSantis Mini Slide and Double Magazine Pouch for about a week now. Gotta say, I love me some leather! I was looking at the Speed Scabbard or Mini Scabbard, but I like the idea of beginning able to use various size of Glocks in the same holster. I've been using a Blackhawk SERPA and magazine pouch, but it just stuck out to far. So after lots of searching I decided on the DeSantis due to the quality of the pocket holster I got from them for my Kel-Tec P32. Holds nice and tight to my body and has adjustable passive retention via a Chicago screw. Same with the magazine pouch, which can also be worn horizontal or vertical on a 1 3/4" belt or has a snap setup to wear it horizontal on larger belts.

DeSantis-EDC_zps296da1b3.jpg

DeSantis_zpsfb492bb8.jpg

Back