• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Oh, no worries.

It just got me thinking is all. I'll definitely be reaching out if I can make it up that way.

Thanks again...

Spdu4ia said:
8060459453_ae6294488d_c_d.jpg
how do I make mine look like that? that seems to be the AimTech Warhammer rail. 24'' inch, is it?
what type of flashlight and flashlight holder is that. Im not so much interested in the stock, although it is really nice, because I've already got one on the way.

Thanks in advance

I'd love to put a warhammer on my 510 , but I doubt it'll fit. I guess I'll just have to get a 590...
;)

Just put an ATI HALO heatshield, shell holder, stock and MAKO forearm on this 8-shot 500. This shield is leaps and bounds better than the old ATI part. Still not a replacement for a real rail system though.

3e7a3uvy.jpg

ba4u6evu.jpg

3yze7eta.jpg

qy2evuja.jpg

Anopsis said:
Just put an ATI HALO heatshield, shell holder, stock and MAKO forearm on this 8-shot 500. This shield is leaps and bounds better than the old ATI part. Still not a replacement for a real rail system though.

3e7a3uvy.jpg

ba4u6evu.jpg

3yze7eta.jpg

qy2evuja.jpg

love the looks of the ATI heat shield , i wonder if they make one for the breatcher barrel

Midwest Freak said:
love the looks of the ATI heat shield , i wonder if they make one for the breatcher barrel

This one does not slide on from the muzzle like the old style did. As long as the breacher is beyond the length of the HS you'll be fine.

Dude! That looks like a neat little compact shotgun! I love the iron sights on the barrel, I would LOVE to get some on my barrel at some point

It took me a second to realize your cat was in that last picture... does he/she come out to the range with you? That would be one BAD A** Kitty Cat!

HAHA!! Noo she stays home, She did seem very interested in my shotgun though! Maybe I can get her to pull the trigger :p

img20120912031401.jpg

My first Mossberg! It has a 5 rd magazine and 18 1/2 inch barrel. I bought it new in August, about 300 rds later, I gotta say that I'm hooked. Functioning has been flawless. I added the side saddle and heat shield later.

Dale

Looks like you have the Hogue overmold forend on there as well...how do you like it? I ran both full hogue stock set on my first 500 and really liked it, simple... utilitarian. Now of course I'm hooked on all the different options, I'm quickly finding out that accessorizing and modifying the Mossberg is just as addictive as the AR15 world, someone save us! :lol:

It only gets worse AK! Haha you will progress into getting machine work done next lol
I got my security barrel threaded and that was the best $65 I have spent in a long time!!

I know! I've already thought about trigger and barrel work... but for know I'll stick with add-on accessories :)

haha Add-on accessories are nice because they are DYI! :p

I have been thinking about sending mine back in for some Porting and possibly iron/rifles sights.
But I cannot find the bases that mossberg uses on their barrels.

Back