• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Proud new Mossberg owner

Howdy lotsip and welcome to the club. Got any pics you like to share with us of that MVP?

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new firearm!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your new MVP and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

ripjack13 said:
Howdy lotsip and welcome to the club. Got any pics you like to share with us of that MVP?

Thanks so much, here's a pic. Haven't even shot it yet, my best friend and I got the same rifle, it comes with a 10 round mag, but, can take any ar-15, so, i figured I'd put in a little bigger one for the picture, lol.

Action seems stiff, but, maybe because it's new........its my first rifle since i bought a '73 Glenfield Marlin 60 .22. I am so excited to get to the range this week. Got the bipod at a gun show over the weekend, similar to a Harris, but, only 25 bucks at the show. Oh, i bought my mossberg at a local dealer's last week, my friend at the show on sunday, both paid about the same, 570. We are both retired recent cancer survivors just getting into guns, have bought 8 guns between us in the past 6 months, lol......

hmmmmmmmmmm, getting this message when i try to attach "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new firearm!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your new MVP and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

What a wonderful greeting, thanks a bunch Lazy !

DHonovich said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Thanks so much DHonovich, very cool greeting !! Glad to be aboard !

lotsip said:
Action seems stiff, but, maybe because it's new........
"

Yep...it'll loosen up after a lil while or like MikeD says...
MikeD said:
I find that just putting several 100 to several 1000 rounds down range does wonders.

lotsip said:
its my first rifle since i bought a '73 Glenfield Marlin 60 .22.
I have a Glenfield too! I love that thing. I actually changed out the wood stock for a ATI stock...it's a little light on the butt, I think I'll add some lead to it the even out the weight distribution.

ixt4z.jpg

I use imgur to add pictures.

http://imgur.com/

ripjack13 said:
lotsip said:
Action seems stiff, but, maybe because it's new........
"

Yep...it'll loosen up after a lil while or like MikeD says...
MikeD said:
I find that just putting several 100 to several 1000 rounds down range does wonders.

lotsip said:
its my first rifle since i bought a '73 Glenfield Marlin 60 .22.
I have a Glenfield too! I love that thing. I actually changed out the wood stock for a ATI stock...it's a little light on the butt, I think I'll add some lead to it the even out the weight distribution.

whoa, very cool look, good job !..........ya, my glenfield is a real tack driver.....just upgraded the tasco scope i had on it to a barska scope.....

Back