• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New from MN

billj47

Copper BB
Just got my Model 500-- 12 gauge - combo 28" ported and 24" rifled ported barrels. I think this is my best choice after doing a lot of research. Between the 500 and the 870 Remington I chose the 500 because of the safety placement and I just liked the way it felt in my hands.
:D

Howdy billj47 and welcome to the club.
Congrats on your new Mossy 500!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome from MI!!

I am a long time 870 guy. The location of the safety is the main reason I started trying Mossbergs in the first place. It's taken me a lot longer to retrain myself to find the slide release then it has to get used to the safety. :lol:

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your new 500 combo and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome from another Minnesotan. I hope you enjoy your 500 as much as I like mine. They are even easy to tinker with if you care to do so.

Back