• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

FNG

Joe57

.270 WIN
Howdy, basically been a Mossberg owner since I was 6. Figured this site will be a good resource to have access too. I finally managed to move back to central Texas after a few years so I'm looking for a new range to call home if anybody has suggestions around Austin.

Current project is a Mossberg 930 I'm doing some things too. So I'll be prying for some knowledge and opinions.

Thanks

Welcome aboard from another native Texan!

Born and raised in the DFW area. Hangin my hat in TN now, but Texas will always be home. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your 930 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Welcome aboard from another native Texan!

Born and raised in the DFW area. Hangin my hat in TN now, but Texas will always be home. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your 930 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Made just for folks in your unfortunate predicament:

http://www.stxop.com/proddetail.asp?prod=EGBS12

Thanks guys and on a side note I was able to check out the Fayette County Gun club and if there is anybody else in the area I highly recommend it. Very nice facility

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome from MI!!

Back