• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New to Mossberg

cbravo212

Copper BB
Hello everyone. Long time gun owner and hunter here. I have just about every type of firearm with the exception of a pump shotgun. I just pulled the trigger and got a 535 turkey/deer combo. I have a couple of areas I hunt where there are no rifles and a new farm to start some turkey hunting with some family. Havn't got it yet, everywhere around is sold out, so I got it on order.

I have been serving in the US Coast Guard for the past 18 years and love the outdoors. I look forward to meeting new friends and exchanging ideas here.

Thanks,
Mike

Howdy cbravo212 and welcome to the club...
Let me be the first to thank you for serving. It is much appreciated.
The 535 is on my list of wants...but then so is the 590 and the 4x4.....But..really...I want one of them all. :lol:

Thanx for checking us out Mike, and I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as you love the outdoors.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Thank you for your service!

Welcome aboard Mike and thanks for your service Sir!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your 535 when it arrives. In the meantime, take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

-L.E.S.

Welcome from MI and thank you for your service!!!

Back