• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Greetings Mossberg Owners-new member

ReGaL

Greetings Everyone...I am new to your forum and new to the sport of shooting. I purchased my first firearm (other than pellet guns) a few weeks ago. I got a Mossberg Maverick 88 field barrel shotgun.
I've had a blast (pardon the pun) with it ever since. I've become a big fan of skeet shooting.

A couple of weeks ago I purchased my first pistol...a Ruger RS22 and have really enjoyed going to the range with it.

Today I bought my first rifle. I got the Mossberg 715T Tactical just to have some fun with on the rifle portion of the range. I will take it our for the first time later this week.

Anyway, looking forward to hanging out here from time to time. As a rookie I'm sure I find a lot of information here and answers to many questions I may have as I enjoy this new (to me) activity.

Welcome aboard and congrats!

You're certainly off to a great start. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your Mav 88 and other firearms in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Howdy ReGal and welcome to the club. It sounds like you are off to a great start of nice collection.... It's like Lays potato chips....you can't have just one.
Ask as many questions you may have, and I'm certain we can help you along.

Welcome from MI!!

Back