• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New from Philadelphia

Masochist77

Copper BB
Hi,

I found this forum when looking for info on the Tactical 715T - which I won in a gun raffle! My first Mossber was a Maverick 88 shotgun. I am hoping to get lots of mods and info here!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome from MI!!

Won it in a raffle!! I can't tell you how many gun rafles I've enterred over my lifetime. Congrats!!!

Welcome aboard and congrats on winning the 715T!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your 715T and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Welcome from about about 75 minutes west of you...5 hours if I use the Surekill expressway! You have found a great and very friendly board.

Enjoy that prize and let us know how you like shooting it. Exercise those 2nd ammendment rights in the city where our Declaration of Independence was signed!

Howdy Masochist77 and welcome to the club.

carbinemike said:
Welcome from about about 75 minutes west of you...5 hours if I use the Surekill expressway! You have found a great and very friendly board.

Enjoy that prize and let us know how you like shooting it. Exercise those 2nd ammendment rights in the city where our Declaration of Independence was signed!

Thanks, now if I can figure out how to make the trigger pull a little lighter I will be happy - 400 rounds so far, lots of fun!

Back