• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Central Texas

Hello, everone! I found this Forum by searching information about my newly acquired rifle, the 100 ATR Deer thug series in 30-06 flavor... I hope to find more info and tips about this gun here from you all... I bought it last night not knowing anything about it. When I handled it, I fits me just right, it wasn't too heavy, the trigger pull is awesome and the Fluting of the barrel makes it looks like mean to me... Anyway, I hope to hear from you all soon... Thanks!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome from Iowa. Only rifle deer season here in for the 2 Southern tiers of counties. Rest of the state is Shotgun, Pistol, Bow, or Muzzleloader only.

Welcome aboard from a fellow Texan!

Hangin my hat in TN now, but Texas will always be my home. Congrats on the new rifle. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your 100 ATR and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Thank you all for a warm welcome... I'm liking it a lot here so far... BTW, the rifle I bought was just a 100 ATR Camouflage fluted barrel... There was no lettering that says it was a Deer Thug... My mistake... Anyway it still is a ATR 100 30-06 and looks really nice with a Crisp no creep trigger....

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I'll bet the deer are still gonna be scared of it anyway... :D

:D that's my problem so far this season... I keep scaring them away :D Now that I have a stealthy rifle (camouflage), I need to ditch my orange hat and vest it don't blend with my rifle much :lol:

Back