• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Register to win 100 Pmags ends 10/31/12

Thanks for posting John!

I saw this a couple days ago and filled it out. I like the one question about platforms for potential future Magpul products. The Mossberg 500/590/835 option is on the list folks, so get to voting! This is our chance to express the need for Mossberg products from Magpul.

...oh yeah, and potentially win 100 PMAGs in the process... :D

Good lookin out John and I def checked the 500/590/835 platforms!

Survey completed!

Thanks for the link

You guys can thank me with 25 mags if one of you win.

I was actually serious about that. ;)

As for voting for the 500/590, I voted for them too.

I don't know if anyone read the official rules or not, but they'll also be awarding 5 1st prize and 5 2nd prize winners in addition to the Grand Prize winner.

Prize information is as follows:

Grand Prize winner will receive one hundred (100) PMAG® 30 AR/M4 GEN M3, 5.56X45 MAGAZINES, approximate retail value (“ARV”) $14.95 each ($1,495/winner).

1st Prize winners will receive one hundred (100) PMAG® 30 AR/M4 WINDOW GEN M2 MOE®, 5.56X45 MAGAZINES, approximate retail value (“ARV”) $15.95 each ($1,595/winner).

2nd Prize winners will receive one hundred (100) PMAG® 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE®, 5.56X45 MAGAZINE, approximate retail value (“ARV”) $12.95 each ($1,295/winner).

Cool, so that just increased our chance of winning by 11x as likely to get struck with lightning.

Sn3aKyGuY said:
Either way, it'd be shocking! :lol: Get it ... lighting ... shocking ... ok I'm done. :geek:

:lol:

Id def bee happy with one of the second prizes!

Having heard about the new gen3 PMags and the slimmer design, ill likely pick some of those up someday in the near future!

Gen3??? what changes are have they made (or are planning) with the new gen? I'm already more than Happy with the P-Mags I own, really can't beat their value and quality!

Magpul.com said:
PMAG 30 M3 and PMAG 30 M3 MagLevel

Magpul is pleased to announce the latest additions to the PMAG family: the PMAG 30 M3 and PMAG 30 M3 MagLevel. Like its predecessors, the PMAG 30 M3 is a lightweight 5.56 x 45 NATO / .223 Remington 30-round polymer magazine for the AR15/M16 platform, but with a number of new features which improve its durability, compatibility, and overall performance for the most demanding professional shooters. By combining the knowledge gained from years of PMAG production, extensive research and development of materials and manufacturing processes, and incorporating feedback from a broad range of end-users, the PMAG 30 M3 pushes the envelope of magazine performance one step further.

The PMAG 30 M3 features a corrosion-resistant stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower, pop-off Impact/Dust Cover that snaps onto the floorplate when not in use, and easy tool-less disassembly for cleaning and maintenance. Low-profile ribs and aggressive front and rear texture provide positive control of the magazine while helping ensure compatibility with common double and triple magazine pouches. The easy to disassemble standard flared floorplate provides drop protection and aids extraction from magazine pouches, but can be replaced by a PMAG Ranger Plate for improved handling, or the new M3 Slim-line floor plate to minimize bulk (not included). A paint pen dot matrix (click here for marking guide) has been added to the bottom panel of the magazine body for easy marking by the end user for magazine identification.

Modified internal and external geometry provides greater compatibility and function with a wide range of non-AR15/M16 platform weapons. A re-designed bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine allows increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the PMAG 30 M3 will not over-insert on compatible weapons, including the AR15/M16, HK 416, M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN SCAR MK 16/16S, and others. In addition to the expanded feature set and compatibility, the PMAG 30 M3 incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes that have been engineered to exceed rigorous military performance specifications. By improving strength and durability in critical areas, the PMAG 30 M3 increases overall reliability and lifespan, while decreasing total lifecycle cost.

Guess I missed out...

"This survey is currently closed. Please contact the author of this survey for further assistance"

I'm interested in the new slimmed floor plates, wonder if these would work with existing Pmags. But all those improvements added up sound like a pretty foolproof mag to me! Thanks for the info sn3akyguy

SHOOTER13, I'd e-mail them and see if there was an issue.

Official Rules from Magpul.com said:
How to Enter: The Sweepstakes begins at 7:00:01 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 24, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2012 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Enter online by visiting http://www.research.net/s/pmagsforlife ("Website"). The information that will be requested upon registration is as follows: name, complete mailing address (NO P.O. Boxes), daytime phone number, valid email address and answer a short survey. Limit one (1) Entry (registration form submission) per household and per email throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Any violation or attempt to violate this restriction may cause Sponsor to disqualify all of such person’s eligible entries. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2012 in order to be eligible.

MO members were the only one's to know about this survey right! ;) ... wouldn't that be nice :lol:

Back