• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New guy from central PA!

TravisM.1

.270 WIN
Hey all.
New guy from central PA here.

Into guns (mainly ARs, 700s, Glocks and Ruger 22s, but I've got a Mossberg shotgun too), Motorcycles (have a sportbike now, but like them all), cars and trucks. Love bass fishing and squirrel hunting, and wrenching on just about anything. I'm an electrician by trade, but can also weld, run a mill and lathe, and make dang near anything I want.

A buddy of mine, JohnA. from over on the OA2.org forums, turned me onto the place.

Howdy Travis and welcome to the club!

JohnA is great guy, and an asset to us here at MO and we are glad you took his great advice and joined us.

Cheers!

Welcome aboard Sir!

You had me at ARs, 700s, Glocks, and Ruger 22s. Any friend of JohnA's is a friend of ours, so please make yourself at home and jump in on the conversation anywhere. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your Mossberg and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Travis !!

I'm a fellow Pennsylvanian and a member over at OA2.org also !!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

And welcome from central PA! Glad to have you. I hope you are staying dry!

Welcome from MI!!

Glad to have you here!

TravisM.1 I just noticed you avatar was from Social Distortion. You'll notice mine is too. Mossberg and Social D, I think you have good taste.

Im near Huntingdon, so not far from some of you guys.

Carbinemike, right on. Social D is the greatest. Ive seen them live a couple times. My favorite song is Ball and Chain. Dont take me for granted and gimme the sweet and lowdown are probably in second, depending on my mood.

I'm late saying hello and welcome, but I'm glad John A. invited you and that you joined!

Back