• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Post Your EDC Blade

^ Depends on what part of town the WalMart is in. :lol:

It's ok man, the last thing I used my ZT for was to open a FedEx package...

bsipes30 said:
Well my edc isn't as cool but it is functional for my job. it's a fold out box knife and it's always sharp!

232323232%7Ffp53867%3Enu%3D8%3B%3A2%3E%3A55%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D38965797%3A932%3Anu0mrj

Man its really great. I like the design and surely it's sharp, I really want to have the knife like that because it's very useful for me and for my job.

Went to a gun show today. The only things I could find decent prices on were knives. I picked up a Boker Plus TD and a RAT 1 with Coyote handle to go into the EDC rotation.

2012-11-03_14-02-42_271.jpg

2012-11-03_14-05-58_547.jpg

Here's just a sample of my stash of knives... I actually wasn't able to find them all :lol: Here's the list starting from the top going clockwise:
KaBar BK 9
Cold Steel Lawman
Spyderco Tenacious
Leatherman Sidekick
Victorianox Farmer
Gerber multitool (don't remember the model)
CRKT Drifter (awesome knife for $15)
CRKT Crawford Kasper
DSC_0030.jpg

I use the Spdyderco and Cold Steel for EDC :D
DSC_0032.jpg

Thanks Jimmy...one of the sharpest knifes I own...and I own over 100 !

I'm definitely putting it on the list Shooter.

A friend of mine called a little while ago from the gun show I was at yesterday. Said one of the knife vendors was loading up and wanted to move a few more knives. He picked me up a Spyderco Delica 4 w/gray FRN handle for a steal!!

Not mine but here's a pic
C11FPGY.JPG

SHOOTER13 said:
Cold Steel Recon I...shaving sharp !!

ColdSteel_Recon1.gif

:lol: :lol: Thats one of the blades currently on hiatus... I'm a HUGE cold steel fan! also have one of their fixed blades laying around, I really need to find them! I've got a bad habit of leaving them in bags or packs and forgetting them :oops: Yes, I also have an assortment of patches... I'll be posting soon!

Hey Jimmy...that Spyderco is real nice. Got one or two in my collection too !!

Hey aksavanaman... a good knife can be hard to find...hope you find yours ! ;)

jimmydeuce said:
I'm definitely putting it on the list Shooter.

A friend of mine called a little while ago from the gun show I was at yesterday. Said one of the knife vendors was loading up and wanted to move a few more knives. He picked me up a Spyderco Delica 4 w/gray FRN handle for a steal!!

Not mine but here's a pic
C11FPGY.JPG

I've been wanting one of these for a long time! Any good online resources with decent prices? It's always a hit and miss with Amazon... plus I like giving smaller companies my money when I can ;)

Back