• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New product opinions wanted

Well I have no information to aid you in your conquest to find out if you are "breaking rules" but everyone here is pretty laid back and helpful. I am sure someone will come along and point you in the right direction!

I took the time to check out your website however. You have a very large selection of items and it seems you like Ruger firearms haha :D But there are some things you have that I haven't seen before.

Thanks .40-.45! Technically he didn't advertise, he mentioned where he was from and asked for advice. I think from this post alone he falls in the Right. I didn't see anything that made him wrong :)

But I would see about getting a Sponsorship or what not before proceeding with anything else!

Dhonovich - Site Owner
MikeD - Moderator
Lazy Eyed Sniper - Moderator
SHOOTER13 - Moderator
Ripjack13 - Moderator
Girlslikeguns2 - Moderator
Rossignol - Moderator

Just a few I could think of real quick! Great guys and will help you out!

The way I see it,

As long as you're only soliciting ideas and feedback you should be good to go. Once your product has made it through the R&D phase and is ready for retail, then you will need to contact our board owner Dan Honovich to be set up as an official site vendor before advertising this or any products for sale.

Good luck with the project and we're glad to have you on board. We hope you take some time to browse through the site and feel free to jump in on the conversation anywhere. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

There we have it folks! Thanks L.E.S.!
"Vendor" is the word I was looking for, not Sponsorship.

I checked out the Video you posted FMJ, great idea, but I would advise taking the forend assembly off before drilling it :D Saves possible damage to the Mag tube. Just and instructional change that's all :) maybe some rails at 9 and 3 as well

Wed love to have you as an active member, otherwise def contact the forum owner mentioned above to consider setting up here as a vendor.

But bein an active member will afford some room to move with your posts.

I appreciate the input and the mods allowing me to make this post.
I will complete testing and when this is successfully tested and available i will contact the mods for instructions on becoming a vendor.

Itsricmo said:
Thanks .40-.45! Technically he didn't advertise, he mentioned where he was from and asked for advice. I think from this post alone he falls in the Right. I didn't see anything that made him wrong :)

But I would see about getting a Sponsorship or what not before proceeding with anything else!

Dhonovich - Site Owner
MikeD - Moderator
SHOOTER13 - Moderator
Ripjack13 - Moderator
Rossignol - Moderator

no worries he asked about the rules and I posted what they say

the more active members the better welcome aboard!!

40-45

Welcome from MI!!

.40-.45 said:
Itsricmo said:

Dhonovich - Site Owner
MikeD - Moderator
SHOOTER13 - Moderator
Ripjack13 - Moderator
Rossignol - Moderator

no worries he ask about the rules and I posted what they say

the more active members the better welcome aboard!!

40-45

I was just giving him his options for contacts :) Thanks for digging up the rules! I book marked them for future use :)

Back