• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

new to mossberg from The Bahamas

muny81

Copper BB
hello folks am new just purchased a mossberg tactical .22 carry handle. am looking for some mod. ideas appreciate any advice or help i can get

Welcome aboard!

I'd certainly rather be where you are right now! We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your Tac 22 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. We've got a dedicated Tactical 22 sub-forum with plenty of discussion on available mods for your new rifle. Take a look and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Welcome from MI

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

Welcome Aboard from Pennsylvania!

My cousin has one and he found that Magazines come in handy... LOTS OF MAGS!! :p

Howdy muny81 and welcome to the club from Sandy soaked New England. ;)

thanks for the welcome. This is first personal firearm. Its stock now but as soon as i get some assessories or make some mods i'll be sure to post pic.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Back