• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SW Washington checking in.

fumes

.22LR
Cool site I've been reading for a while now.
I have a 500 mariner(first gun I ever bought) and after collecting and building a few others guns I wanted an auto loader and came back to looking at mossbergs.
After reading this site for a few months I was ready to buy and start putting together what I imagined, then the JM pro came out and that already had everything that I wanted for mine.

So now that I've finally saved my pennies there are none to be had, I still think this is what I want to go with so if anyone knows when mossy might start shipping these again I'd like to hear from you.

Looking for the 22" and hoping ST will start up on some more shell cuffs because his work looks great.

Welcome aboard!

Good luck finding the JM Pro. I'll certainly keep my eyed open and let you know if I see one around anywhere. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your 500 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Yeah, I gathered all of that from lurking for a while, looks like a pretty laid back site. :D
I'm curious if anyone has called mossberg and asked if they were/when they were going to be available again.
If I can't get any info here in a day or two ill give em a call and check back in here.

I'd be more than happy to post up some pics but I'm on my phone for a while until I get my laptop running again. I'm sure you guys would like to see a few of my builds.

I do have an auto that I put together (saiga12) but I really wanted another. :mrgreen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Let me know if you are still having trouble with an ETA for the JM and I will do my best for you.

Welcome from MI!!

Howdy fumes and welcome to the club.
I have a saiga 12 too. I love that thing. I bought a 20 rnd drum and have been having way too much fun with it. ;)

Back