• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Post Your Patch Pics!

All the patches are from Milspec Monkey and they come with hook velchro on them. If there's anywhere on my gear that doesn't already have it, I'll hand sew some loop velchro for attachment...

Awesome! I was not aware they came with velcro, I haven't looked into patches but I am kinda jealous of all you fellas!

Can't believe I didn't see this thread until now! There are some duplicates amongst mine, but they're on different items. :D

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

Ooooh! I like those Mud!

My goal is to have a flag on everything!

Figured I'd add my custom Major League Infidel patches I got from Rossignol today...

Thanks for get'n these made up brother!

Dang LES you certainly beat me to the new patch post! haha...

And I didn't check out the PAFOA.. no patches though :(

Here is my Major League Infidel patch on my Grip for work!

Thought the reflective material looked cool
photo_1.jpg

Without the flash on haha
photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

And.. As Always.... SAFETY FIRST! :p
photo_4.jpg

Thanks Guys!

I should get a photo of me with those CBG's on! Man those shades are slick.. NOT! haha (CBG = Male Reproductive Organ - Block Goggles) lol ;)
They are Over-the-glasses model and SUCK

I can't believe y'all have a patch thread! I think i love you guys. :lol: I'm a patch-aholic. This is my old backpack, carried it for 10 years till the zipper died. :( Now I'm building another collection to cover my range bag and current backpack.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 608
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 612
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 609
one of my vet guys gave it to me and another one I have I'll post up soon

Back