• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from central OK

dante2

.22LR
Hello all. I bought a 930SPX recently and I landed here looking for input on accessories. I have not had a chance to shoot it yet as I changed jobs and my hours are normal again. Might get a chance this Friday (fingers crossed).

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your 930 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Take some time to look through our 930 sub-forum and see if you get any ideas. There are plenty of 930 owners that'll be glad to offer feedback. What type of accessories are you looking to add?

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I started to say that the 930 is the only Mossberg in the house but my fiance has a Maverick on her side of the bed. I am looking for a light and sling mount in one package if possible.

Howdy dante2 and welcome to the club.

Welcome from MI!!

Congrats on the 930, it's a great gun.

Welcome.... I am from OKC also. Get a Nordic tube for that mossy and come shoot some 3gun with us this month. Also come visit us over at boomershooter.com it is another great shooting forum just like this one!!

Sent from (NULL) Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Thanks everybody. I still have not had a chance to shoot it yet. :shock: Hopefully I can get off next friday and got shoot while everyone is shopping.

Back