• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hey!

snaremaster031

Copper BB
New member saying hey! Long time shooter, fairly new to owning Mossbergs. Friends and relatives always had them and since I've made my acquisitions I've have enjoyed them and have nothing but good to say about the products. Not terribly impressed with customer phone support so far, but there are bound to be faults in every organization.
I definately sleep better knowing the 500 is close by....

Home invaders beware!! I may be judged by twelve, but you'll be carried by six.....

SM

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your 500 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

HEY!

Howdy snaremaster and welcome to the club.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome Aboard, SM!!

Their CS is pretty lack luster but when I do finally get ahold of them, I get what I need! :p
Emails go a long wayy!!

Enjoy your time here!

Welcome from MI!!

Back