• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ruger

A lot of people talk about liking their Glock, but allow me to introduce my Block

LOL

RugerP85MKIIbrushedstainless003.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFsS7qswnBI[/youtube]

John A. said:
A lot of people talk about liking their Glock, but allow me to introduce my Block

LOL

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFsS7qswnBI[/youtube]
It says the video is private.... :(

I have had a couple Rugers over the years. A P85 and a Redhawk. Both were ridiculously overbuilt and accurate. I am considering an SR9C. I handled one the other day at a LGS and it was very nice. Stainless for $399. I want a GP100, an SP101, and another Redhawk. LGS has a new SP101 for $399 as well.
The Alaskan is awesome, BTW. :D

scotiatrip4-09009.jpg

On the left, Ruger MKI. Made in 1958, worked on by Jim Clark Sr. "sometime in the early 60s" according to the son of the previous owner/ Barrel was replaced, trigger work was done. Came with a set of wood bullseye style grips when I bought it.

On the right, a MKII 22/45 with a B-square mount, tasco red dot and trigger work.

Thanks! They do indeed shoot. I've never put a red dot or scope on the MKI, but I'd like to one day, even if it's just as an experiment. I'd imagine it'd shoot better than some .22 rifles, off of a bench.

John A. said:

LOL

============

Real nice John...I owned a P89DC for a few years...built like a tank !! ;)

Here's my raspberry LCP. Its got a "clipdraw" belt clip that sticks on, I was sceptical about it at first but it works great. I can ware this gun with a tank top and it's hidden well. I carry it when I go for a walk and when I'm playing with the kids on the playground.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 250
Nice!

My wife stole my LCP a couple years back and that's what she carries now as well...

Hmm...and here I thought things were bigger in Texas.
;)

Ok , I picked this up yesterday on a 10% off deal for my wife’s Christmas present. I have never shot one or know anyone that owns one ….so yeah not like me but I was raised on Ruger’s and the little reading I did on it was positive …..
Anybody have one ? Any tips ?
IMG_1154.jpg

I enrolled her in CC class , she found a good job that starts after Christmas but she is going to be driving some back roads around midnight. She likes .22’s lol, so do I , I don’t expect her to get in a gunfight…but if something does happen I think 11 Stingers in the belly should give her time to get away. Plus it will be great for her when we go shooting.

Congrats oli!

One of the RSOs at my local range bought one for his grandson and says it's great. Haven't handled or fired one personally though...

Very nice Oli. I'm a big Ruger fan but can't help you with any input on this one. You'll have to let us know.

Back