• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

20121017_094835.jpg

20121017_094808.jpg

20120927_114242.jpg

20120927_114215.jpg

20120704_173449.jpg

20121003_154016.jpg

20121023_144745.jpg

20120927_114312.jpg

Those actually came out pretty good for cell phone pics. That Surefire M3 on the 930 is for sale if anybody is interested.

But yeah I was thinking about switching out the YHM Phantom I have on there for a Troy Claymore but I've never had any experience with those forward venting brakes.

Re: New Pic of Full Collection

honkey said:
98D6D045-195C-454B-B5BB-FD2B7F7D2E0A-17281-00001272290C768E.jpg

I know it's not much compared to some of you guys, but I've only been working on my collection since December.

Nice collection Honkey! one thing I will say about the gun community is how opinionated it is, and it will always be that way :) All-in-all amazing collection for only a year of collecting!!

My 9 year old shooting his rifles

I took my son out a few days ago and we had fun shooting at some targets. This was the 2nd time he has shot my AR. I think he did a pretty good job. The video gets a little boring in the middle when he's shooting the Mossberg 702 .22 but at the beginning and the end is where he is shooting the AR.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExEPBpalR34&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Re: My 9 year old shooting his rifles

moundman said:
I took my son out a few days ago and we had fun shooting at some targets. This was the 2nd time he has shot my AR. I think he did a pretty good job. The video gets a little boring in the middle when he's shooting the Mossberg 702 .22 but at the beginning and the end is where he is shooting the AR.

Awesome Moundman! I wish I had a place to shoot cans or melon (or better yet exploding) targets. I have a 10 year old boy and I never have to ask twice if he wants to go to the range. Keep making those mamories for both of you!

Yeah this is my buddy's property. I wanted to move out to the country but my wife wouldn't have it. lol

moundman said:

good times for sure

oli700 said:
moundman said:

good times for sure

Yes it was. Can't wait till next time. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D

Attachments

• 91-30 Sport.jpg
    91-30 Sport.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 460
  • No.5 barreled action rebuild.jpg
    No.5 barreled action rebuild.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 460
  • Saiga 308 after mods.JPG
    Saiga 308 after mods.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 460

moundman said:

Very cool thanks for posting it!

Finally got around to it

Hey guys,
It's raining here, so finally got around to uploading some pics. Hopefully I can figure this out.
Here is my 590A1, with forend light. Since taken, have added a Limbsaver (and removed the sticker :) )
8193456043_ce71bdae49_z.jpg

And here is our Glock.

8193460775_1cf76d0a79_z.jpg

8194556226_91b5737c79_z.jpg

Nothing special compared to what I have seen on this site. Just some HD stuff.

Re: Finally got around to it

bottom line is they all do the same thing , just know how to use your well and your as good off as anyone else. Your irons look good to me and are top shelf choices

Thanks Oli,
I agree, practice, practice, practice. We hope to go back to the range next weekend.
The Glock was bought for my wife. I hope to add a Glock 34 for myself soon.
Might be another shotgun added in the future as well. I enjoyed shooting the A1 so much, might want to get something for some skeet shooting.

A couple outstanding firearms there Sir!

I don't care how many I see, they always look good to me. Thanks for the pics...

Very nice Bill...!!

Who makes the forearm light setup...?

Back