• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Adventure Medical Kits Trauma Pak with QuikClot

Thanks for the heads up! Looks lightweight and waterproof until needed. Good to keep stuffed away for possible use!

I like to also keep stuff for bigger bleeders that don't require QuickClot. My POV first aid kit has tampons and hospital sanitary feminine napkins, gauze rolls, Coban wrap, large gauze dressings, some 4" wide veternarian-use Coban (for horses), and some 3"x4" adhesive bandages.

The automobile first aid kits you can buy (Johnson and Johnson and others) are an epic fail. Unless you're in your car and a mosquito repellent, some tiny bandaids, burn ointment, aspirin and some round tip scissors will patch things up.

Thanks, I did not know that!
I do have some of the military quikclot. That stuff is expensive.

Quik Clot is expensive to begin with... how much more is the Military stuff? I am trying to design a medical pouch for a molle vest and plan on adding 2 QuikClots, military grade would be excellent!

Itsricmo said:
Quik Clot is expensive to begin with... how much more is the Military stuff? I am trying to design a medical pouch for a molle vest and plan on adding 2 QuikClots, military grade would be excellent!

Check out Ebay, there are all different prices and different QuikClot products. Make sure you check the EXP. date though. most list it, some don't.

Roger on the Date! Thanks for the input and information :D
I will definitely head over to Ebay and get some

tcecil88 said:
Itsricmo said:

Check out Ebay, there are all different prices and different QuikClot products. Make sure you check the EXP. date though. most list it, some don't.

Sadly, my military quality QuikClot has all expired :cry:
I would think the REI QuikClot is better than none!

Thanks for the link! I will be watching Amazon in the near future for AR500 armor and Medical Supplies for a kit

You are welcome. With all the help and info I have gotten from you all, it is the least I can do.
Hope to have the kit next week, let you now how it looks.
Been working on our BOB's for a while now. Have some first aid supplies, but can do better.
I am in charge of stocking our First Aid kits a work. Will be adding the QuikClot to them as well.

I have more of a Bug-In-Bag method.. being on the top floor of the building and windows on all walls over looking the surroundings, I feel safer staying home. There is a hardware store, sheets, subway, dunkin donuts and grocery store withing 1 block of my apartment. 2 miles measured is Walmart

I don't know what would be worse, staying in the city during a meltdown and dealing with the resulting chaos, or trying to work your way out of the city after a meltdown and trying to survive the resulting chaos.

Back