• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Mossberg web site

I too have emailed several times, and in at least a couple cases it was detailed and lengthy, citing opinions with links to the posts here. I introduced myself and our affiliation with this forum. I also mentioned how easily found our forum is in search engines and that many folks come here lookin for help and in extreme cases needing salvation from the black hole that is OFM CS. The new website is just the latest greatest POS OFM has given us. It almost seems like someone internally is really trying to sabotage OFM.

To date; 0 response what so ever.

On a side note, I suppose if the govt really wanted to put an end to civilian firearm purchases, they could simply mandate that every firearm manufacturer use the same web designer OFM used.

Rossignol said:
On a side note, I suppose if the govt really wanted to put an end to civilian firearm purchases, they could simply mandate that every firearm manufacturer use the same web designer OFM used.

^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

....wait that's not funny.

Brad give me any letters and I will deliver them to Mossberg personally.

Sent from my iPhone

Ill try an find them Dan, everything was on my computer and I'm operating from my phone these days.

11/24/2012 0545 CST - Can not get on the site either.

www.mossberg.com said:
Server Error
500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Maybe this is the change we've been hoping for....

Just tried a search for the 590A1 and it showed a link from the home page/products/shotguns/model 590A1. Clicked and got the same error screen.

looks like their main page is down.i've been getting error for 2 days. ???????

Back