• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: Stippled my blackhawk grip on my 500A

nickfroelich said:
Hey guys! Last week I stippled my grip on my Glock 26, then today i got bored today and decided to do the same on my blackhawk knoxx grip. I think it came out pretty good!

A4AB91BF-71D7-4139-8983-249C0C91D5C4-14600-000009F292096C50.jpg

E5D98B86-2E4C-43C6-BAD9-3670559FE565-14600-000009F29E928B42.jpg

Well done! +1 rep for you.

ChrisMossy said:
My brothers Palmetto State Armory AR and his Beretta Brigadier Elite II and my Taurus PT92 and Ruger Mini 14. Just a handful of our current collections. I highly recommend those Palmetto AR's. That pic was just after he assembled his AR. The lower went together smooth and the upper is also Palmetto that he ordered assembled. I believe he has about 650 into it including a cheap rear sight he bought off my other brother. It shoots just as well as my other brothers Rock River AR's and of course a hell of a lot better than my lead slinging Mini 14. I also can't talk good enough about my pt92. I love this pistol. It has been in my family since about 97' or 98' and I took ownership in about 2004. I've run thousands of rounds through it and believe it or not actually prefer it over that Beretta.

ALLOFTHEM.jpg

Love the entourage you got going here! Best of all worlds, now your just lacking a good BoomStick! Saiga? :twisted:

Good lookin pair Sir, congrats!

Who's x39 upper d'you have on the AR? I'm also interested in the Pmag30 and how many x39 rounds will load and feed successfully. Can't wait to read your range report. You can post the details in our AR thread if you'd like...

AR-15 and Variants

The pmag 30 is actually a 10/39. It has a magblock installed. I can only feed 6 rounds of 7.62x39. You have to modify pmags to hold more by filing down the ribs inside the mag. Hard to do on p30 but manageable on p20. I didnt want to mess around with the pmags so I bought ar stoner 10 round mags. The 10/30 looks better on the rifle though which i have for my other AR's in 5.56x45.

The barrel is YHM. It is chromed lined. I got the whole upper setup from MarksArmory.

OK gotcha,

I've been looking into 7.62x39 for an upcoming project and it looks like the mags are always the Achilles heel in the AR platform. I'm looking forward to reading more as you're able to post back after some range time...

Well After a long while I have a New Mossy!!
Details
Barrel cut to 20” and re-threaded for chokes.
- Brass bead installed
- Added Nordic magazine extension
- Added Noveske QD sockets to both sides of the stock for quick sling mounting
- Added oversized bolt handle (JM/SPX style)
- Added Elite Tactical Advantage oversized safety
- Welded up carrier to get rid of the "devil's fork"
- Hand polished all of the internal parts – bolt, carrier, mag tube, gas piston, chamber, barrel extension, etc.

9302.jpg

obiwanbartobi said:
Mossberg 100ATR .308 Win, Sightron 3x9x40 Mildot. Love this rifle.

What is that thing on the barrel called? I know what it does but I cannot remember what it is called lol...

That piece is from Limbsaver.It´s called Sharpshooter X-Ring.There is two models:standard and competition.
My hunting bow is made from Limbsaver and I received catalog with it.... ;)

Oh, Thank You! Do they make them for Bull Barrel rifles? (Competition?)
Would be neat to put one on an MVP to see how much more accuracy you can squeeze out of it! (Pun Intended haha)

Back