• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR-15 and Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AR Photo Thread

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Hmmm,

Sounds like the buffer/spring may have been set-up for a 9mm upper.

I'll bring it down to the shop tomorrow and we'll get her straightend out...

Re: A new look to my SCAR

DHonovich said:
I really like the tan furniture on your SCAR.

I'm liking it too, it's grown on me since we did it Saturday morning. I really like the color scheme and equipment LAZY has on his SCAR although I do love my Trijicon..

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Hmmm,

Sounds like the buffer/spring may have been set-up for a 9mm upper.

My buddy at the shop said the vibes I'm feelin are inherent to the A2 style butt compared to the A3's that I'm used to. My SIG556 has an A2 style stock but it isn't a true AR platform by design. It's all good, the gun in is dead on and shoot real nice, very comparable to my Colt M4 seup in very similar fashion..

Yeah, that makes sense. I get a lot of rattle out of my Bushmaster. It's got an A2 tube and buffer that gets pretty annoying when I'm bench shooting considering that my ear is just above the spring.

Airing out some of the toys.

TOYZ.jpg
;)

Now that's a nice line-up.

You try to photograph any more and you're gonna need a longer truck!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Now that's a nice line-up.

You try to photograph any more and you're gonna need a longer truck!

LOL...I think that truck ended up being a target one day :lol:

Recent builds. No, there's nothing wrong with the grip on the right, just the 'butt plug' popping out of the Ergo grip :lol:

brn-n-grn.jpg

I Will Call IT "DOC"!!!!

Well I went to the gun show today and started Buying parts and can home and
Started assembling and this is what I have...

DSC00427.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00436.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

Now all I need is to do my paper work and my Tax stamp and get a Aimpoint Micro and a lot more Ammo!!
I will hopefully shoot it tomorrow and then Strip it down and FDE it. I'm not sure Ilike the
The rail I may Sell this one and Buy a DD quad rail.

BMC Upper with BFH 11.5" Barrel and Young Chromed BCG

POF GEN III Lower

PRI GEN III Carbon Fiber Free Float Rail

GG&G BUIS and PWS Flash Hider / Compensator

Re: I Will Call IT "DOC"!!!!

That is one sweet build! How light is it?

Re: I Will Call IT "DOC"!!!!

DHonovich said:
That is one sweet build! How light is it?

Well With The sling and Empty PMag it is 6.25lbs :D That's half the wight of my Socom MCS :shock:
The POF gen III Lower was a little over kill(Built Like a TANK), but I got a good deal on all the parts so I'm happy, The only thing I may do different is lose the PRI Rail and go with a DD 9.5.. I just like the look a lot better I'm not worried about the weight as much The look and feel, Hell I'm going to put a UBR stock on it when I get the paper work back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back