• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ghost Ring Sight Kit

Pastypies

Copper BB
Hi all I'm new here. Just wondered if anyone knows if the Mossberg ghost ring site kit is still for sale anywhere, not just in the US but anywhere in the world for that matter.

I've been looking for months on the Internet and everyone who claims to sell them says they are out of stock, I'm guessing Mossberg have simply stopped making them or something.

In fact I have the front sights I just need a few of the rear sights for some 590 conversions I'm doing.

If anyone knows where I can get some please let me know.

Thanks,

Pasty...

Great forum BTW :D

Even the Mossberg website shows them unavailable.
http://www.mossberg.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=95300

They still make them but with gun sales being what they are, they are probably using all they can get on production guns. They will probably break loose at some point and ship them as kits. Look high and low, they must be available somewhere on the net.

Check in at the new memebers area and welcome!

I back ordered the GRS kit, SKU 95300, on 7/24. They told me at that time it would be 3-4 weeks. So, I'm expecting it any day!! LOL!
Call 800-363-3555. Total was $78.41 shipped. More $$ than what other sellers were asking. But I figured Mossberg might have some sort of priority and be able to fill their orders before others??

I had originally wanted the GRS but couldn't find one. I picked up a 51411 with bead sight and I like it a lot better than I thought I would. I hope you don't hesitate to enjoy your 590A1 as is until the sights show up.

has your sight shown up yet? if these are the ones i believe they are, i really want a set of them. how much smithing was required for the install?

love 'em? hate em?

Back