• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa

akgunnut said:
IMGP0506.jpg

The factory stock was a little long on my 590 so I took the wood furniture from my 500 and put it on the 590. I think it turned out pretty good!
Looks great!

Wood is always a classy look. The combonation of wood and parkarized metal is uniquely beautiful.

Sn3aKyGuY said:
Wood is always a classy look. The combonation of wood and parkarized metal is uniquely beautiful.

Heck yeah it is, good lookin gun!

New to the forum ,obviously, picked up my first shotgun earlier this month, a 590 with a 23 inch barrel, new in the box. Haven't gotten to make noise with it yet but probably will later this week along with my Mosin Nagant M44 :mrgreen:

PANO_20121121_185452.jpg

Very nice!

For the last couple years I was the ony one around here with the 590 "American" model, but I've seen two in the last week. That's an incredible weapon you have there and having Old Glory laser etched in the receiver is a HUGE bonus in my book. Welcome aboard and thanks for the photo. Take a looks around the site and let us know if you have any questions...

Yeah, sorry about that lol no longer alone. I honestly didn't know the flag was such a rare thing to see till browsing through this site for the past couple days. This was ordered up by a guy who later backed out of the purchase and sat around for a while. I just happen to ask a friend of mine if he had or knew of any shotguns for sale and the next day shows me this. Well you can see what the outcome of that was.

Nah, I love it!

Good to see more showing up around here. Again, congrats and keep us posted on how she shoots...

Nice!

i know how L.E.S. "loves his A1". heres a pic of USMC 7th fleet terrorist watch team. guess what they are training with??? you got it the 590A1.you gotta love it.

Attachments

• marines_590_mossberg.jpg
    marines_590_mossberg.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 1,034

This is my M590A1. 9-shot, bayonet, 1" rial mount for my light, and side saddle.

IMG00169.jpg

IMG00170.jpg

IMG00171.jpg

IMG00172.jpg

That's really nice man! Welcome to Mossberg Owners!

Is that an M7? And what kind of clamp is that?

Yeah its an M7 bayonet. The clamp is actually a 1" rail mount for attaching lasers/lights to a scope. I loc-tited the screws and it has held up on there pretty good. I am only missing the screws for the front part of the heat shield.

Good deal, I love those M7s and need to get one for myself yet!

That's sweet, the 590 in art!

Great picture man!

Back