• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa

I'll rep it too, but I'm interested in knowing what the assignment was and what you're goin for in the pic?

EDIT:
I wanna clarify my above statement, I don't mean that in a jerky way. Just that I really am interested in the assignment and what's bein shown. I don't know the right words, like composition maybe? I dunno... but I do wanna know more! Please! :D

ecz said:
New to the forum ,obviously, picked up my first shotgun earlier this month, a 590 with a 23 inch barrel, new in the box. Haven't gotten to make noise with it yet but probably will later this week along with my Mosin Nagant M44 :mrgreen:

PANO_20121121_185452.jpg
Well, had a little break in the weather in the afternoon so I finally got to make some noise :mrgreen: Real fun to shoot. Friend and I burned through just 50 rounds and had a real "blast". Also took the M44 out and put 60 rounds through that.

Congrats on the great first time out!

Thanks guys. I am going to reshoot it tonight with the shotgun standing diffrent so it's a little more obvious that it is a shot(gun). I'll post it up later tonight.

Ross, The assignment is for a photoshop class. I need to create a website and am making a photography site and needed more pictures. I thought the light looked cool coming into the door way so figured I needed to add a few things to it (the chair and the a1) I wanted to create a type of dark feeling photo, both in a mental state and visually! If that makes any sense. Just create a dark feeling image to go along with the sports and landscapes that I have.

Thanks again!

WCMTWS said:
Thanks guys. I am going to reshoot it tonight with the shotgun standing diffrent so it's a little more obvious that it is a shot(gun). I'll post it up later tonight.

Ross, The assignment is for a photoshop class. I need to create a website and am making a photography site and needed more pictures. I thought the light looked cool coming into the door way so figured I needed to add a few things to it (the chair and the a1) I wanted to create a type of dark feeling photo, both in a mental state and visually! If that makes any sense. Just create a dark feeling image to go along with the sports and landscapes that I have.

Thanks again!
Very cool, make sure you post more pics!!! Edit: pic thread.
ibsQnF2DQQVeMG.jpg

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
:shock: !!!!!!!
Lol Iam really digging the Trijicon RMR setup. People talk about the dual illuminated version washing out bad. So I went with the green 9moa version and its still bright in environments. It's super bright outside. Here is a quick pic of the reticle in doors in a dark environment
jbYWT3IoSU9Io.jpg

Man I'm diggin it too!

So here is the other one. Just wanted to make it more obvious what it is. Still not sure but do like it a bit more then the first.

8237540160_481c960ecc_c.jpg

Due, I think the pics are sweet! I really like the style!

Yup that one nailed it, nice work!

Hello, boys! New to the forums, but I have been stalking around a bit before hand... Hehe.

IMAG0041.jpg

Good lookin 590 man!

Welcome aboard!

Great lookin boomstick...

Great pickup. I grabbed the same one last Friday. Good pick.

:D just got her last week but haven't had a chance to test her out yet but I know it will happen here soon.

flex590_zps7519522e.jpg

She looks good man!

Rossignol said:
She looks good man!

thanks Rossingol....
wait till i install a heat shield and afg on her.....and if i can make it work some way, some how, a ATI collapsable stock (but they dont make a flex version, but i have some ideas :idea: )

Nothing fancy
Mossberg 590a1, 18.5",3 dot sights with a plus 2 extension
20121230114042252.jpg

Back