• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

Welcome to the forums, James! I think you meant to post a picture lol
Atleast if you did, it isn't showing from my end!

Smith and Wesson Military and Police -15

This was a S&W M&P - 15 Sport model.
Not real pretty on the buttons for the light and laser but it works well.

7jF5d.jpg

Can shorten the LOP and turn to the right to bring the scope into view. Hit a bulls eye at 50 yards. Not bod for a shakey old man.

6t1IM.jpg

Not really proud of the scope, laser or light but I'm always on a tight budget. Less than $1000 for this, six mags and a nice bag.

szr1u.jpg

It's fun to shoot and accurate as well. Took no time at all to get it all sighted in.

DuSBL.jpg

What do you think?

LRR3c.jpg

Wife wanted to know where I got the new gun. She has already spent time with it at the range.

zyAN3.jpg

The bi-pod works wonders for the shakes.

zF1bk.jpg

Turned the Magpul sight around to clear the riser and still work. The see through Weaver sight rings allow use of the iron sights.

T9dlS.jpg

Still another view.

gm9Rz.jpg

I like it and I hope some of you do as well.

8xxiE.jpg

Had to grind down one picatinny rail to fit around the scope mounting ring.

70Gta.jpg

Anybody up to some varmint hunting?

Last weekend started the 2012 shotgun/deer season in Iowa. While I was in the woods I decided to snap a couple pics of my hunting buddies. XDm 40 and a Mossberg 9200.

JB

100_1086.jpg

A little better look at the oldie but goodie 9200.

100_1098.jpg

Thanks LAZY EYED SNIPER. It started out warm and foggy, but ended up a nice day. I seen plenty of deer over the two days, [almost 100 deer] but nothing over a 8 point [130 class] so I didn't even pull the trigger.

This is what it looked like before the fog burned off.

100_1076.jpg

JB

911JB said:
This is what it looked like before the fog burned off.

100_1076.jpg

That's a great pic JB.

Nice duo there in the previous pics.

Well I had a little free time.....

Details

Barrel cut to 20” and re-threaded for chokes.
- Brass bead installed and Fiber Optic
- Nordic magazine extension
- Noveske QD sockets to both sides of the stock for quick sling mounting
- oversized bolt handle (JM/SPX style)
- Elite Tactical Advantage oversized safety
- Welded up carrier to get rid of the "devil's fork" and opened up the loading port
- polished all of the internal parts – bolt, carrier, mag tube, gas piston, chamber, barrel extension, etc.
- Urban Digital Camo

930-3.jpg

Thanks!
I orded a 6rd Mesa Tactical side saddle today...now I'm liking the 3-gun velcro saddles...

Heading out tomorrow to blast some rounds.. :D

Haha, that's how it goes isn't it!

I recently switched my 590 over to a velcro system. Mine's just a strip of industrial strength velcro on the receiver and a few ESSTAC shotgun cards. Be safe and have fun out there...

OMG GAWD!!! That is Awesome! I wonder if you can hydro-dip a Hogue Forend in Multicam <3
+1 for MESA Side Saddle! It is amazing lol At least I think so! :)

Thanks guys!
That's my Dog Winston he's a Tibetin Mastiff

I just found a STI tactical so I listed this shotgun for
$800 on another sight

If it doesn't sell I'm ok with that! But I'm
A sucker for 1911's

list it here too, never know I sold a Contender set here.....swore that was a Newfy, looks real close.

Back