• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

mesa tactical leo adapter (What stock to use ?)

Ok,
Some of my stuff arrived today mesa tactical leo adapter and a GG&G smooth follower. I was going to go with a magpul UBR but they wernt in stock. The only stocks avalible at the moment in the dealers I have spoken to are MOE, STR & CTR. Any idea which one is the best option ? Still trying to find an enidine recoil buffer tube but will have to go with a mil spec one till I can source one

Got an email as well saying my +2 tube and wolf spring is on its way :D

Regards

Chris

I havent received my stuff yet, but I purchased the MOE stock for my LEO kit. I went with the MOE because of simplicity. I didnt think I needed the lock on the CTR, and the STR looked a little bulky with the extra storage. If you need the storage, go with the STR. If you think you need the lock, go with the CTR. Doesnt make a diffrence MOE. Hope it helps.

Frank

Cheers for the info. Probably go with the CTR for now. Just checked and they are in stock at a local dealer. I can get one shipped over to my bosses store next week. Just waiting for the +2 form canada and the wolf spring. Going to test it out for a while in the 10+1 config before fitting all the other bits. Got the confermation that the dealers export paperwork is sorted for my Aimpoint micro. Hopefully when all together I should do OK in next seasons competitions.

All the best

Chris

Just my two cents,

I'd go with the MOE. The lock on my CTR is a pain in the @$$ and completely unnecessary. If I had it to do all over again I'd save a few bucks and get the MOE instead...

A rather productive day sourcing parts. Spoke to another RFD that can get me an Enidine Shot Stock Hydraulic Recoil Buffer. Unfortunatly there a 10 week wait and it costs £168 so that $270 :eek: . Got a friend at another store who has got me a new Magpul CTR for the same price as the MOE (mates rates :) ) gone with a Houge Over mould pistol grip. Hopefully all the parts will be hear late january early feb :) keeps my project on going. Now to source a EOTECH - SHOTGUN INTEGRATED FORE-END LIGHT. Looks like im calling Brownells export team tomorrow :)

EoTech is the ballz.

If you want a light, can you get ElZetta over there?

I will look at the ElZetta. Only reason I was going with Eotech is its integrated into the handgaurd. As I have put the full legnth rail on I can only attach a light off the top rail on an angled side mount as if I attach to the barrel and mag tube I would have to remove the mount if I wanted to swap the barrel out or fully dissasemble the shotgun.

Back