• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member from PA.

Nitelord

.22LR
Hello everyone. The name is Mark. I just purchased my first Mossberg. 930 tactical to be exact. (85330)

I found your fine forum while searching for info on an SPX I was considering. Just kept reading and reading and then I came across the thread on the mag ext. Wow, that is some great info. Thank you for your willingness to share.

I'm saving for the following add-ons:
NC +2 extension & barrel clamp with 2 rails
GG&G Side Saddle Shell Holder & Stainless follower
I haven't decided on the sights yet.

Well, off to read some more and see what else I can find useful for my new gun. Thanks for having me and I hope to get more involved over time.

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your new 930 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Feel free to jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

TY.. Cool video. I saw on several other posts.

Dan, I appreciate your photo doc. of the mag ext. That really helped me understand the setup I was hoping to accomplish.

Thank you much for the Welcome's..

carbinemike, We have a seasonal site in Robesonia. What a great piece of country you live in.

Rossignol, You have posted a ton of great info also. Thank you very much for sharing.

Howdy Nitelord and welcome to the club. Glad you like it here. We're glad to have you here.

Hi Ripjack13. I love Cabelas. My wife and I get out there about 5 times a year. I can spend hours just rummaging through the bargain cave, let alone the rest of the store.. Thanks for the Welcome...

Got another trip planned in the next couple of weeks, to finish up some Christmas shopping.

Hey Nitelord, I posted this elsewhere but thought I'd mention that they are building a new Cabela's in north Delaware near the Christiana mall.

Welcome from MI!!

Back