• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Pretty sure I got enough. 107 rounds of 12ga, 75 rnds of 17hmr and over 400 rounds of 9mm. I DON'T prepare for no zombie appocalyse of any of that bs. Lol

Haha, neither do I.

Other than ammo, I think you've got it covered. I'm all for keepin it simple...

can never have enough. what kind of rings do you have on that sling?

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
The D-rings came on the Condor scabbard...

nice scabbard LES. my mistake,,,,i was asking pappasmuf what rings or swivels he had on that sling.

Sorry Mossy, I for some reason just now got the notification email.
Its the rings that came on the sling. Its the same sling as LES has. Blachawk 15 shell holder. I'm actually thinking about getting rid of it. I had an idea of the 7 shot card holder LES turned me onto and a scabbard. Let's just say it ain't my first run with modding a scabbard. Lol!

pappasmurf said:
Pretty sure I got enough. 107 rounds of 12ga, 75 rnds of 17hmr and over 400 rounds of 9mm. I DON'T prepare for no zombie appocalyse of any of that bs. Lol

107 rounds of 12ga?
I usually have 300 to 400 hundred rounds of 12 in my trunk alone...LOL!
That does not include the 20ga and .410 in there.
I am always ready for a trip to the range that way.
If the wife is with me than we will go through at least 200 of it.

i just saw in the morning paper,,,Dicks sporting goods sale on ammo. also a mossy 500 field 12ga $200. and change. worth a look.

There is a Dicks Sporting Goods right by my work!!! Any good ammo? Buckshot? I need more 00 for my bug-out/in gear

We didn't get hit as bad as everyone thought we would tho. He day after the election there were 3 caszhiers for the outdoor department only. Running one register was NOT enough.

Prices didn't immediately jump as predicted but I have noticed its a little bit every other day.. It added up over time. Rifle ammo is a few bucks more in my area too.. :/ $19.97 is now $22.97 and such. Our Walmart in Ebensburg sold over 35 rifles and shotguns the day following and I think totaled over 100 by the weekend. Shelves were bare for a while too lol but oh well.. Lol

between the election and sandy everything here on long island has gone up or out of stock.
lot of HD going on. :)

Back