• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Glock

If I truly felt the need for a .50 cal handgun, I'd go for .50AE or .500 S&W over the .50GI without hesitation. The ammo is readily available and both rounds have been adopted by multiple manufacturers. Sure I'd have to feed them it to a 6lb handgun, but that's never stopped me before... :D

That’s what I'm talking about, I handled a 500S&W the other day. When I first saw it I was like "what kind of Judge is that?"....lol, that is one serious cylinder on that thing.

My small family for now.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355253548.940831.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355253548.940831.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 270
A $500 "upgrade/mod" to accept a .50 cal bullet that "expands to one-inch"? And ammo costs are in the stratosphere with no easy way to reload?

I'll keep my GLOCK 29.

It's barely bigger than an Airweight Centennial

442andG29.jpg

Yet it tames the 10mm Auto horsepower like you cannot believe.

And 180-gr Gold Dots at 1185-fps can, AND DO, open up to an inch without the magic of a stoopid .50-cal conversion that claims a 185-gr does 1200-fps.

Meh....

10mm-gold-dot-180.jpg

^ Hey nite, I use that exact same Canon bag for my range gear. It's held up to all kinds of abuse and has never let me down...

Well that solves the question of "Is it really worth $500?" haha Oli's 10mm trumps it by far :p
He is a genius with reloading isn't he? :D Nice Shootin' Tex!

Gotta start some where, and you my friend have started off great! My collection started with a Glock 19 and a Mossberg 500. Be sure to stop by the New Members area and introduce yourself. You'll find lots of helpful people here with a very relaxed atmosphere. We do have a few rules, so be sure to read the Posting Rules sticky. Again, welcome to MossbergOwners.com!

Itsricmo said:
Well that solves the question of "Is it really worth $500?" haha Oli's 10mm trumps it by far :p
He is a genius with reloading isn't he? :D Nice Shootin' Tex!

no dude, its like learning all over again when I do it :oops: :lol:

I tend to attack the things I naturally suck at like shooting pistols, I'll be obsessed with it till I become better than average then go to something else I suck at.....and there is plenty to keep me busy

I have been contemplating a reloading kit, many times now actually. I think once I get my pistol in march I will save up and get a good shots hell reloader and a good pistol reloader. Than the learning begins for me! :p I congratulate you on your success!! I may not be so lucky to get soo good haha :D

can still start collecting stuff here and there to help ease the blow when you decide to reload full on, save all your brass, start scrounging brass now at shooting spots and ranges, see good deals on projo's or primers , pick them up as you go. In the reloading section we can help you with what you need to get started.

Re: Fun With Grip Tape Part 2

Itsricmo said:
Whoa! That is awesome! HAHAHAHA I was going to get something similar for my Mossberg 500 so the Butt-stock is slipper around the gripped section. Glad I saw this! I would be in the same boat as your buddy!!!

Sorta stole your idea.

20121214_214613.jpg

20121214_214644.jpg

20121214_214708.jpg

20121214_214739.jpg

Back