• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Smokeader said:
Thav and Bello..you two are definately "pimping out" the 715s! They look awesome! You are giving me some serious idea what to do with my flat top. Keep us posted, I for one am really enjoying the reports.

I can never decide what to leave on it. I started out with a bunch of stuff tacked on to it. I've been on a simple, light weight kick lately.

I'll snap some pics of all the set ups I've run so far.

Pablo... How does she run with the suppressor on there? What I would give to legally have a suppressor in Canada...

bellofello said:
Smokeader said:
Thav and Bello..you two are definately "pimping out" the 715s! They look awesome! You are giving me some serious idea what to do with my flat top. Keep us posted, I for one am really enjoying the reports.

I can never decide what to leave on it. I started out with a bunch of stuff tacked on to it. I've been on a simple, light weight kick lately.

I'll snap some pics of all the set ups I've run so far.

Pablo... How does she run with the suppressor on there? What I would give to legally have a suppressor in Canada...

same here man...however...in the bush....anything is possible;) hah

.22 is a pretty quiet round by itself.. suppressed makes it a little quieter... :lol:

Now the difference with my AR suppressed and unsuppressed is huge. The Tact Inv. is a shroud placeholder till my .22 dedicated tax stamp comes back :D . I run a AAC on my AR when I don't have the Miculek Brake on it.

The new paintjob...still debating the for-grip...cause I might wanna put it on another gun that I don't wanna paint.

CAM00109.jpg

well since i am stuck with it, here it is...i am currently weaving a 550 parcord sling for it and as well as contemplating painting it.
DSC_0494_zps44a9590f.jpg

DSC_0493_zpsd73042a6.jpg

Here is my new 715T and add-ons! Of course i can't have them until Christmas Eve, tradition don't ya know. Did get to hold and fondle her once bout 3 weeks ago tho. Gonna be long 36 hrs but the wait gonna be worth it! Merry Christmas to me and ya'll!!!

Attachments

• DSCF0072.JPG
    DSCF0072.JPG
    239.6 KB · Views: 773
Welcome aboard TFlash!

Congrats on the new rifle and hang in there. It'll be Christmas morning before ya know it...

Thanks LES, wife says "hang on little boy, it'll be here soon". Just gotta wait till X-mas eve morn to get it tho. Not fast enuff, LOL!

Back