• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Texas-Mossberg Rep.

old mossy said:
i emailed mossberg. i got a great reply from norma martineze she was very helpful.

martinezen@mossberg.com

Hi Edna.I am a Mossberg owner from Spain.Two months ago I needed some little pieces for my mossberg 500.I contacted Mossberg customer service.Some days later I received answer.Norma Martinez was very kind with me and also helped to me to solve my"problem".Very gratefull.
Forget:speak spanish also.
Norma´s mail is: martinezn@mossberg.com
Do you know is there any dealer for Mossberg in Spain?
Nice to meet you.
Jose Luis Barruetabena

selous said:
old mossy said:
i emailed mossberg. i got a great reply from norma martineze she was very helpful.

martinezen@mossberg.com

Hi Edna.I am a Mossberg owner from Spain.Two months ago I needed some little pieces for my mossberg 500.I contacted Mossberg customer service.Some days later I received answer.Norma Martinez was very kind with me and also helped to me to solve my"problem".Very gratefull.
Forget:speak spanish also.
Norma´s mail is: martinezn@mossberg.com
Do you know is there any dealer for Mossberg in Spain?
Nice to meet you.
Jose Luis Barruetabena

Hey ! My family is from Tarragona, Spain! n kinda scattered there well my dads side:). To be honest with you I would not know of any Mossberg dealers, but as long as they have an ffl they can order the parts or firearms you need. Hablo Espanol tambien! Nice to meet you too.

edna said:
I'm back lol but it's temporary. Ill be going to Alaska next year :) but in the meantime ill be glad to help as much possible.

hi edna,alaska nice. are you being transferred or going to relax for awhile?

I have 2 hats for ya Edna, they are gonna get shipped Saturday....

Hi Edna, I just sent my 930 Tactical in for a little TLC. I called in advance, and was hoping you would answer the phone, but another youg lady took care of me. Guess you can't answer all of the calls.

BigJohn said:
Hi Edna, I just sent my 930 Tactical in for a little TLC. I called in advance, and was hoping you would answer the phone, but another youg lady took care of me. Guess you can't answer all of the calls.

I was out this whole week. I was hospitalized, but I'm getting better. I'm glad you were taken care of :)

Hi Edna and welcome from PA! Anybody helping the good folks at M.O. is ok in my book and I hope I see you on the board.

-Carbinemike

edna said:
I'm back lol but it's temporary. Ill be going to Alaska next year :) but in the meantime ill be glad to help as much possible.

Do you have a time frame as to when you will be going to Alaska?

ripjack13 said:
edna said:

Do you have a time frame as to when you will be going to Alaska?

First I will be leaving to Killeen TX on January 20th n Alaska till Sept.

I'm going to Texas? Then alaska?! Sweeeet!!! Maybe edna and I can hook up and go target practice!! ;)

Hello Edna,

Just a thought to suggest to the bosses, but maybe they could offer the different shells for the 715t as an accessory. I was lucky and had mine changed from a carry handle version to the flat top while it was in for service of a different issue. i wanted the change because i was shooting low and could not raise the rear sight any higher without the carry handle blocking the view of the front sight. I was told on one of my phone calls that it was not possible for me to buy the flat top shell as it was not sold as an accessory. luckily, it was changed free of charge for me when there were replacing my trigger housing assembly.

maybe there are legal issues that make this impossible.

i only ask as there is someone else on this site wanting to purchase a new shell so he can custom paint one and still have a stock shell. I would be interested in doing this too, if they were to be made available.

Thanks for any help, input, or information.

Kinda late jumping in on this post but glad to see a factory rep get involved on the forum!!!! When tough customer service questions arise its nice to be able to go straight to the source! Thanks for making yourself available Edna!!!
-Jonathan
AKA Shootermedic816

Back