• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: Smith and Wesson Military and Police -15

It's fun. Got some more ammo last payday snd will get some more tomorrow. One more week to go then it's two weeks of cleaning, sighting in and maybe wreaking havoc on some hogs.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

that is some serious bolt on fu.....I have never seen two scopes on a rifle before ! whats the idea behind that ?

Quick point both eyes on the target area, turn it 45 degrees, precision targeting. Laser for low light and don't have to use a sight plus the iron sights if battery failure. Got it all covered and backed up with my shotguns and 9mm.

kind of like when someone mounts a little reflex sight on a scope for up close?

No kit. All pieces bought at bargain prices. Had to modify the ATI rail mount. Everything else was either on my other guns or in the drawer of my gun cabinet.

MY two Mossberg Children:
Mossberg 590
Mossberg 464 SPX

Just did their formal shots today

590_zpse8905d16.jpg

464spx_zpse341fde6.jpg

4642_zpsf5095e82.jpg

My Maverick 88, Rossi .410, and J-22

I don't have much of a collection really. I'm just 21 though, so I guess that gives me time (hopefully) to let the collection grow. haha

First up is my Jennings J-22 .. My dad gave it to me a year or so ago. He hadn't ever shot it, and was wanting to get rid of it. I shot it for the first time a week or two ago.. The first time it kept jamming up. After some thinking I realized it hadn't been cleaned or lubed up, so I made a quick trip to wally world, bought a pistol cleaning kit, and got it all fixed up. Shot like a dream after that.. 50 rounds or so without a jam.. Hopefully that will continue..
DSCN4458_zpsaaf53cd4.jpg

Next is my Rossi .410
I got this for Christmas when I was 12 maybe? .. It's hardly been shot.. In fact it's biggest workload was last year at my uncles place shooting skeet on the 4th of July.. Everyone was laughing at my "pea shooter".. they quit laughing after I kept shattering the clays that they were missing haha..
It's a single shot.. but I figure if bad got to worse one shot would be all I'd need if someone was trying to get into my home.
DSCN4459_zps15278a39.jpg

After the 4th of July I started thinking about buying a new shotgun.. Something with a little more bang.. (not to mention something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy ammo for..).. (have ya'll seen the prices on a small box of .410 shells?.. Outrageous imo)..

Anyways, a cousin of mine recommended a Maverick 88.. Said he'd had one for years, and how they were cheaper and still reliable.. So sure enough I started reading the online reviews, and well.. I finally decided to get one.. Tis a Walmart special.. But it still bangs pretty darn good for its buck..

DSCN4466_zps6d14d74a.jpg

DSCN4464_zpsb845fb91.jpg

DSCN4461_zps95c30077.jpg

I ain't much of a photographer, but eh I figured I'd share my small collection..

On a side note.. What's the best cheap shell holder? The one I have on the stock slides all over the place.. I bought it years ago to hold 410 shells.. (Yeah that didn't work out so well either..)

-LI

Re: My Maverick 88, Rossi .410, and J-22

nice collection. :)
thank you for posting the pics.

My collection so far

Slowly getting there. :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358150128.711697.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358150128.711697.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 450
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358150142.348568.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358150142.348568.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 450
Re: My collection so far

I like how well you've done! Nice stuff. It would make me proud to own them.

Looks familiar. I have pretty much the same. The SR9C and I just picked up a 590 flex tactical

Nice collection man!
I do gotta ask.. (I'm a bit dumb at times..)
Does the Ruger have a double trigger or something? Granted I don't have a vast knowledge on pistols, but that trigger is funky looking.. lol

Still nice though :)

Edit: Nevermind. I googled it.. a thumb lever for safety.. .. Who says guys can't have blonde moments too?.. lol

Back