• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member from TN

texasfan85

.270 WIN
Hey all im new to site just picked up mossberg deer thugs atr 100 in 30-06 found the site when i was tring to research it had down to this and ruger americn in .308 found alot more stuff on ruger most all was good but your site and my love of mossberg 500s made me lean more toward this gun i wanted .308 becuase where i live and hunt its a one shot and the deer are gone in heavly wooded areas but my favoriate gun i ever hunted with was a savage model 10 in 30-06 had to sell when my dad pasted in 06 and havnt hunted since then picked this gun becuase i know first hand the qulity of mossberg 500s and i think theyll have the same qulity in these guns also.

P.S. the savage wasnt becuase it was savage it was the 30-06 been able to reach out and thouch what ever i was shooting at and i belonged to an uncle who passed also.

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new rifle!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your new 100 ATR and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Feel free to jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Welcome from PA! You'll have to let us know how you like the ATR as you use it more.

Howdy texasfan85 and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please feel free to jump in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13

thanks been looking at the site think im goin to like it here and will post some pics of my gun when i can either get my camera fixed or buy a new one.

P.S. cameras dont like falling of a fourwheeler in to mudholes

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Sent from my iPhone

Welcome from MI!!

You can't go wrong with an '06. That's what I use for deer where I'm allowed to use it, some of the state is shotgun/black powder only.

they just started anything that is not rimfire here few years ago so you can use almost anything you want in rifle season here now

Back