• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 100 ATR Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

Got my Boyds Stock in!

Here's my .308's before and after pics.
DSCF0166.jpg

DSCF0168.jpg

DSCF0164.jpg

DSCF0169.jpg

The Boyd's Ross Featherweight stock both looks and feels amazing! (albeit a bit front heavy)
For $100 I highly recommend grabbing one if you're even thinking about replacing your original.

Re: Got my Boyds Stock in!

Sexy!

Nice job Sir. I just got a laminate stock in today for a project I'm workin on. There's somethin about wood grain that just puts a smile,on my face...

Looks great! I want to get one for my 4x4.

Very nice. Boyds makes a great stock.

Have you been to the range after the swap? Did your grouping improve any? Thinking about swapping out my synthetic stock on my 06.

That stock makes me wish i was right handed! To bad there isn't a large calling for left handed thumbhole stocks!

I like that. My buddy has one on his Ruger 22. it's sweet. Great balance too...

I couldn't get a trigger guard off Mossberg. according to the email reply i got their web site and customer service section will be out for 2-3 weeks. so i bought a remington 700 trigger guard for a blind magazine. it will be here in a week should only be a minor modification if any, it looks like a straight swap. the action and trigger guard screws i have bought from Harley Davidson as they were the cheapest i could buy in the right sizes online. and their chrome plated --- SHINEY.

Kdawg said:
Hello what rifle is that? I am looking for one for my 4x4

Howdy and welcome to the club....

If you read the forum you were looking at , you would see the name...
Mossberg 100 ATR Bolt Action

ok i have a question anyone know where i can find a lefty thumbhole stock for atr 100 i check both sites posted on here and nether of them have leftys for atr 100 but boyds does make lefys for other guns just not for the atrs

ImAShrimp said:
Here's my .308's before and after pics.
DSCF0166.jpg

DSCF0168.jpg

DSCF0164.jpg

DSCF0169.jpg

The Boyd's Ross Featherweight stock both looks and feels amazing! (albeit a bit front heavy)
For $100 I highly recommend grabbing one if you're even thinking about replacing your original.

Good looking rifle. Did you glass bed it?

I picked up a Boyds stock for my 30-06 ATR - I did NOT glass bed it. There's also some cracks that developed shortly after a couple rounds in it. I can post pictures if needed. It seemed to fit very 'tight' right behind/below the bolt (next to the safety).

I'll be sure to bed this stock. Do you have any detailed photos around the action to show the fit of the aftermarket stock?

Thanks - and again looks good!

James

Does anyone know why boyds stocks is so slow to reply to my email i have sent them 4 in the past 2 months and havnt heard nothing back from them

kris said:
I couldn't get a trigger guard off Mossberg. according to the email reply i got their web site and customer service section will be out for 2-3 weeks. so i bought a remington 700 trigger guard for a blind magazine. it will be here in a week should only be a minor modification if any, it looks like a straight swap. the action and trigger guard screws i have bought from Harley Davidson as they were the cheapest i could buy in the right sizes online. and their chrome plated --- SHINEY.

Kris,

I was wondering if you were able to make the 700 trigger guard to work for your ATR-100? I was thinking of ordering a replacement stocks from Boyds but I can't seem to find a trigger guard replacement for it. sorry to revived this old post.

RL

Back