• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Plinkster 702

RRaines

Copper BB
Does anyone know where i can find a replacement stock for a 702? I'm hoping to find a thumbhole stock for mine any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx RR

I have a 702 plinkster and I too wondered where to get a replacement stock. I would maybe try Brownells or something of that nature. If its more than 40.00$, just buy a new one..got mine for 100.00 out the door, brand new, and they didn't have to even phone in the paperwork. Good luck! : )

I'm not aware of any aftermarket support for 702 stocks.

You might try looking into possible interchangeability between other mfg. stocks. The action is very similar to the Marlin 795. My Remington 597 is based off of a Ruger 10/22 action and the stocks are interchangeable with the use of a spacer for the action screws. Boyd's makes a decent selection of stocks for the Marlin 795, so it might be worth a call to ask one of their tech. reps if they know if it'd fit...

Back