• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Something Going On ?

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Or is it just me but things that were in stock online are gone or pulled from online stores, everything AR 15 related, all the places I check……..is it just me or is anyone else seeing this?

I am not trying to buy one but I was looking at getting a lower for my kid…….anyway I went everywhere and started trying to add parts to entire guns in my cart and no dice…..

What are you all seeing ?

Dick's Sporting Good's announced all guns for sale near the CT shooting will be pulled from sale and nationwide they are pulling the sales of all semi auto rifles. I don't know if it's permanent or temporary.

I don't know about other retailers but it seems some are good to go when they can make a lot of money and they turtle up when the anti's cry.

We need to note these places.

there isn’t even any legislature on it yet.....the companies and people we are making rich are just straight up gouging or abandoning the people that made them.....hello $150 Glock mags

I know I just ordered a large amount of mags for my AR's...supplies are going quick at the moment.

I ordered 8 of the Gen 3 Pmags on Thursday evening from 44mag.com....who at the time had "+100" in stock, I checked this morning and everything is sold out... not just pmags but usgi stuff as well.

I just saw that cheaper than dirt.com is no longer selling firearms... you go to a page witha gun and it says that they no longer sell guns. Facebook is in an uproar over it.

bsipes30 said:
I just saw that cheaper than dirt.com is no longer selling firearms... .
This is what I am talking about.....the places I was at from yesterday to today it had to be more than just places selling out of stuff......seems like its getting pulled or something

Cheaper than dirt also announced no more firearm sales.

Plus $60 AR15 Pmags and $899.99 per 1k rounds of Lake city 223. :lol:

Magpul PMAG 30 Polymer 30 Round AR-15 Magazine 5.56 NATO, Black
73 Customer Reviews
Our Low Price: $59.97

Ships from warehouse:

Someone took a big drink of stupid this morning.

Cerberus also announced they were going to sale Freedom Group, which is Remington, Remington military, Marlin, HR, Bushmaster, DPMS, AAC, Dakota Arms, Parker Gunmakers, Para USA, Tapco, Barnes

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/ ... A720121218

http://news.yahoo.com/cerberus-sell-gun ... ector.html

I always knew that Cerberus was nothing more than an investing company who bought a lot of companies in a short amount of time, but it is more than a little apparent by looking at the names involved today.

Something for you to ponder. A vast lot of the "big money" are jumping ship. You tell me what's in the works.

I really don't like to fear monger, but neither of us were born yesterday brother and you should be able to read the writing on the wall.

And so it begins. I didnt expect it to start til actual legislation was in play but......welcome back to firearm hell

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

John A. said:

$899.99 per 1k rounds of Lake city 223. :lol:

[

I'm rich man ! rich I tell ya.....plus all my primers.....brass, powder, raw lead.......

Garlic is sprouting in the garden and I am eating my wife’s canned food as we speak.....deer tracks in the snow this morning and a few cords of hardwood stacked and split......wolf dog on the porch looking for sheeple

these guys are getting out before it gets to bad which i think is a poor choice. knee jerk reactions do nothing but bloody your own nose...

Its a combo of panic buying and corporate wussy moves.

The country is going to get divided pretty intensely as this goes on. If you think OWS was full retard well I think this could boil over.

Antis are literally out for blood.

And pro gunners are not going to back down this time as they did in 1994. Especially since there is over a decade of facts showing a decrease in crime and that the initial ban did nada.

Hope they don't ban replacement springs for my existing magazines, otherwise I should be OK. :) Take care. Tom Worthington.

Cheaperthandirt has removed their Firearms Section altogether as of this morning (18th) and Dick's Sporting Goods has removed all "assault" style weapons from their shops or as an option.

It is from pressure of the Libs and Anti-gun lobbyists! Sick move!!!!!

haha Sons of Guns would be a sad thing to see cut short. I think all the shows are stupid and hype up prices A LOT but SoG was the original Gun Show :D

It's all going to show the progress that they (Big Brother and Anti-Gun Libs) are making on our rights and how much they can control!

I was at a gun shop this morning ordering my DNZ mount for my 4x4. The owner said he's sold over 30 ARs in the past 2 days. There were at least 50 people in the shop. Everybody's stocking up. Guess it's a good thing I bought my pistol when I did...

Cheaper Than Dirt has thousands of Facebook posts trashing them for price gouging and selling out as soon as they get a some grief from the anti's. They have added "temporarily" to the stopped selling guns message. The insults are flowing and each ends with "I will never buy from you again". Competitors are even posting suggesting customers switch to them.

I stopped at a LGS after work. I picked up some things I was waiting to get next week at Cabelas but I'm afraid they won't be there anymore. They said they were busy through the day and it got bad after work hours ended for most. They usually have 10 AR's and it looked like 4 were left. Some poor guy was buying a bolt action rifle and must have been waiting 45 minutes for the check to go through. The owner said he has no idea how and when he will be able to restock a lot of his merchandise.

Back