• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Cabela's Employee Pricing Coupon Arrived

mingaa

Raconteur
I just got a coupon in the mail stating the above - I get to buy like an employee - good through the 2nd. No specific discount is mentioned. Did a Google search and came up with very little - could be a sliding scale of what 'cost' is and / or if the item is a close out / discontinued. i don't like not knowing until I'm at the register.

I'm guessing others have them. Anyone know the real story?

Any Cabela's employees on the sight (I'm guessing maybe!).

I'm about to buy more reloading supplies Monday - worth the trip? Y? N?? :?

This is the only info I could find...

35-40% range for Cabelas brand clothing
20-30% on other clothing - depends on mfr.
10-20% on hard goods (on the upper end for Cabelas brand)
7-10% on electronics

I've seen folks mention saving 20% on smokeless powder, but only 10% on primers with this coupon. Looks like it's pretty subjective to the particular items you're buying...

Thanks LES. I've heard it can possibly vary by store as well. Probably time to call the local store. I'll post what I learn.

The answer from the St. Louis region store was "up to 25% per item depending ion the item". With a place that big I'm never quite sure that I have gotten the full story but I plan on buying reloading supplies tomorrow and can route past Cabela's on the way to my usual supplier. IF I could get 25% off on bullets, primers or powders that I intend to buy that would push them below Grafs but if it's a close call I'll stick by the personal service of the reloading shop otherwise. They have my loyalty where I 'cherry pick' Cabela's and other big boxes. More once I've been.

I hear ya mingaa,

I always support our local shops before going to the big boxes unless it's unavoidable...

Buying local is tough when it comes to alot of the items that cabela's carries. Its either not available or considerably more expensive. I've had a cabela's visa for a while now as my primary purchasing method. Its really amazing what a percent or two worth of free cabela's stuff ends up as at the end of the year.

Back